Dr. A. RAMASETHU
DESIGNATION : ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
QUALIFICATION : M.Com.B.Ed., M.Phil., Ph.D
EXPERIENCE : 9 Years
DEPARTMENT : COMMERCE BPS
Dr.A.RAMASETHU , M.Com., B.Ed., M.Phil., Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Commerce. He has 9 years of experience in teaching and research. He has been awarded the Full Time Doctoral degree by Madurai Kamaraj University in the year 2013, he has completed B.Ed in Commerce during the year 2017 in Alagappa University, he has been conferred with the Master Degree in Commerce at Madurai Kamaraj University, in the year 2007 and Degree of Bachelor of Commerce in Madurai Kamaraj University College, Ramanathapuram during the year 2005.
He has published 31 research papers in reputed peer reviewed journals and he presented 35 research papers in various seminars and conferences. He has received grants from Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII) – Gujarat- grant received Rs. 40,000, and successfully organised Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp, from National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) amount worth Rs. 50,000 and Successfully Organised Basic Training Programme on Human Rights . He has received grant from Entrepreneurship Development Institute (EDII) – Gujarat, amount Rs. 20,000. With his prominent 13 years of research experience, he has produced 2 M.Phil scholars and also he produced 3 Ph. D scholars and currently guiding 2 Ph.D scholars. He enriched his teaching technique through attending more than 20 Faculty Development Programs and organized International Conference & Seminars in various institutions. He has published 3 Books and acted as resource person in various National level seminars. He has acted as Chairperson of Autonomous college Board of Studies UG & PG, Advisory Committee member, question paper setter of various prestigious institutions, Academic Council member, Research Committee member & NAAC Steering Committee Member.
|3||WEBINAR COUNT (ATTENDED)||12|
|4||WEBINAR COUNT (ORGANISED)||2|
|5||ONLINE COURSES ATTENDED||15|
SEMINAR AND CONFERENCE
|9||INTERNATIONAL LEVEL :||9|
|10||NATIONAL LEVEL :||17|
INTERNATIONAL / NATIONAL JOURNALS
- A. Ramasethu “Socio-economic conditions of fishermen – An analytical study” research scholar, Nov., 2013 ISSN-.2249-6696.
- A. Ramasethu Performance of fish export and production in India” Managerial Herald”, June, 2014 ISBN -978-93-80686-13-4.
- A. Ramasethu An Overview of International Portfolio Management “ Kongu Nadu Journal of Management” Dec, 2014 ISSN-2321 9823.
- A. Ramasethu A Study on working capital Management of Nagarjuna herbal concentrates Ltd.Feb, 2015, ISBN- 978-93-80686-47-9.
- A. Ramasethu Impact on women consumer protection laws in Madurai District of IJRCM- Volume No. 5 2014, Issue No. 11 November ISSN-0976-2183.
- Dr.A. Ramasethu Face of HR practices in today scenario in Indian banks, Dec 2014, ISBN 978-93-80506-10-4
- Dr.A. Ramasethu Impact of consumer awareness in Madurai District of Journal of Exclusive Management Science ISSN- 2277-5684 October- 2014-volume 3issue10.
- A. Ramasethu Human Resource Management In The Information Technology Sector – A Study With Reference To Bangalore City I International Journal Of Innovative Research & Development November, 2014 Vol 3 Issue 11– ISSN 2278 – 0211.
- A. Ramasethu A study on absenteeism among the employees of e.i.d.parry (india) ltd., nellikuppam. IRJA-Indian Research Journal, Volume: 1, Series: 6. Issue: November, 2014 ISSN: 2347-7695.
- A. Ramasethu A Study on job satisfaction in IT- Sector in Bangalore Excel International journal of Multidiciplinary Management Studiess (EIJMMS) December, 2014 Volume: 4 (12) ISSN: 2249-8834.
- A. Ramasethu A Study On Lcl Cargo Movement In International Business With Special Reference To Eminent Sea And Air Logistic Pvt Ltd Excel International journal of Multidiciplinary Management Studiess (EIJMMS) December, 2014 Volume: 4 (12) ISSN: 2249-8834.
- A. Ramasethu A Study on the Effect of Job Stress on the Employees Performance in Crux Technologies Private Limited, Chennai IOSR Journal of Business and Management (IOSR-JBM) e-ISSN: 2278-487X, p-ISSN: 2319-7668. Volume 16, Issue 12.Ver.II Dec. 2014, PP 06-14.
- A. Ramasethu “Analyzing the Effectiveness of Educational Institutions for
Assessing Placement Preferences by Recruiting Organizations”. TIJ’s Research Journal of Commerce & Behavioral Science ISSN: 2251-1547. Volume 4, Issue No.3.Ver. January. 2015, PP 52-58.
- A. Ramasethu A Study on Employee Job Satisfaction among BPO Professionals at HCL BPOs Company, Chennai. International Journal of Scientific Research Vo Volume : 4 | Issue : 3 | March 2015 • ISSN No 2277 – 8179.Volue : 3 | March 2015 • ISSN No 2277 – 8179lume : 4 | Issue : 3 | March 2015 • ISSN No 2277 – 8179Volume : 4 | Issue : 3 | March 2015 • ISSN No 2
- A. Ramasethu Insurance Sector in India PG Department of Commerce S.N.R. College June 2015 ISBN NO: 978-93-5196-090-4.
- A. Ramasethu A Study on Problems and Challenges in Urban area working Women in India at International Journal of Global Research Analysis Volume: 4/ Issue: 10/ October 2015•
- A. Ramasethu lA Case Study on Psychological and Physical Stress Undergone By Married Working Women International journal ofuRJCBS: Volume: 05, Number: 01, November-2015.
- A. Ramasethu A Study on Child Labour With Special Reference to Coimbatore International journal of Business and Administration Research Review ISSN No: 2348-0653Volume-3, Issue-10, Oct-2015.
- A. Ramasethu A Study on Job Satisfaction Among the Arts and Science Faculty With Special Special Special Reference to Coimbatore International Journal of Core &Engineering Volume 2, Issue 8 November 2015.
- A. Ramasethu Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana The Most Intensive Financial Inclusion Scheme in India on International Education & Research Journal (IERJ) ISSN No: 2454-9916, Volume -2 Issue – 6, June 2016 Pg. No: 41-43.
- A. Ramasethu & Ms. Remya Cheriyan A Study In Indian Railways Passengers Reservation System on International Research Journal of Management Sociology & Humanities () Vol 9 Issue 1 ISSN 2277 – 9809 (0nline) 2348–9359 (Print) December 2018. Pg.No:246 -252
- A. Ramasethu Women Entrepreneur in India International Journal of Scientific Research Volume-9 | Issue-1 | January-2019 | 8618 ISSN – 2249-555X | IF : 5.397 | IC Value Pg. No. 419 – 420
- A. Ramasethu Online Banking in India International Journal of Applied IRJMSH Research Volume 5/ Issue- 4/ April – 2019/ 2394-7500/ IF: 5.2/ Pg. No. 39-41
- A. Ramasethu & Ms. Remya Cheriyan A Study On Financial Turnaround Of Indian Railways International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews (IJRAR) Volume 6, Issue 2 June 2019 E-ISSN 2348-1269, P- ISSN 2349-5138
- A. Ramasethu & Ms. M. Bhuvaneswari A Study on Impact of Multi Channel Marketing towards Products and Services Among Customer Residing in Coimbatore District on International Journal for Research in Engeering Application & Management Volume 5 / Issue 5 / August 2019/ ISSN 2454-9150.
- A. Ramasethu & Ms. Remya Cheriyan Southern Rail Passengers Perception on Ticket charges (Study with References to Coimbatore and Palakkad Junctions) International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE) ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-8, Issue-11S, September 2019
- A. Ramasethu A Study On Impact Of Digital Marketing Among Consumers Of Coimbatore International Journal of Management, Technology And Engineering Volume IX, Issue XI, November/2019 ISSN NO : 2249-7455.
- A. Ramasethu & Ms. Chitra “A Study on Rural Consumer’s Satisfaction Towards Sbi Banks In Coimbatore District” Our Heritage Vol-68-Issue-1-January-2020 ISSN: 0474-9030
- A. Ramasethu Digital Market an Overview Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research JETIR Volume 7, Issue 2 February 2020 ISSN-2349-5162.
- A. Ramasethu & Ms. G. Kowsaly “A study on government initiatives for continuing education of school dropouts” International Research Journal of Management Sociology & Humanity ( IRJMSH ) Vol 11 Issue 4 May 2020 ISSN 2277 – 9809 (online) ISSN 2348 – 9359 (Print).
ONLINE COURSES ATTENDED
- Attended “Impact of COVID 1 on Higher Education Institution’s Challenges & Responses” organised by Hindustan College of Arts and science.
- Attended “A Seven-Day Workshop for the Faculty – Teaching Beyond Curriculum. By IQAC , Vellalar College for Women, Erode-12
- Attended Art of Research Publications” organized by The Quaide Milleth College for Men Chennai
- Attended NAAC: Revised Accreditation Framework – Issues and Challenges organized by Sri Krishna Arts and Science College, Coimbatore.
- Attended Two Days Virtual teaching organized by Coimbatore Institute of Technology.
- Life time member on Indian Academic researchers Association.
- 2.Life time Senior member on International Society for Research and Development.
AWARDS / HONOURS
|Awards / Honours Agency / Institute Year of Award|
|Best Faculty Award – Sri Krishna Adithya College of Arts and Science- 2019- 2020|