Dr. M. MEENAKSHI SARATHA
|Institution||University||Year of Passing||% of Marks||Class obtained|
|Saraswathi Narayanan College, Madurai||M.K.U||
|Saraswathi Narayanan College, Madurai||M.K.U||April
|Mother Teresa Womens University||MTWU||April
|The Madura College (Evening), Madurai||M.K.U||April
|B.Com||Sri Meenakshi Govt. College for women, Madurai||M.K.U||April 1999||66.44%
|College Name Position||Year of experience||from||to|
|The Madura College (Evening), Lecturer||5||July 2002||July 2007|
|Raja College of Engineering and Technology||1||Aug 2007||
|Karpagam University||2 years 8 months||Sep 2008||
|Akshaya Institute of Management Studies||7 months||Nov 2011||
Dr.N.G.P Arts and Science College
4 years 10 months
Total experience : 14 years
National -> 3
Articles Published in Reputed Journals:
- Sona Journal of Marketing Research ‘An Assessment Of Overdue Factors And Socio – Economic Characteristics Of Defaulters From Canara Bank Towards Allied Loan” ––Vol. 1, Issue 2, August 2009.
- Nehru Journal of Management and Research,” Best Practices in Corporate Governance – An analysis of EVA and MVA on IT sector with special reference to HCL and TCS” , Vol.01, issue 03, June 2011, ISSN: 2230-7974, pp.104-110.
- PARIPEX- Indian Journal of Research,” A study on the impact of Women Celebrity in Advertisement with Special Reference to Coimbatore city, Vol.02, issue 07, July 2013, ISSN: 2250-1991, pp.48-50, Impact factor: 0.3208.
International -> 13
- International Journal of research in Computer Application and Management, “Usage of E-Resources by Academics – A Study (With Reference To Affiliated Bharathiyar University Colleges, Coimbatore City)” , Vol. 1, Issue No. 4, June 2011, ISSN 2231-1009, pp.96-100.
- International Journal of research in Commerce and Management, “Women Empowerment and Self Help Groups in Mayiladuthurai Block, Nagapattinam District, Tamil Nadu”, Vol. 2, Issue No. 9, September 2011, ISSN 0976-2183, pp.113-118.
- International Journal of Research in Management Studies, “Perception of Borrowers towards Lending and Recovery Pattern of Co-operative Housing Societies with Special reference to Madurai City” Volume 02, Issue 01, August 2013, ISSN: 2321-1830, pp.38-48, Impact factor: 0.784.
- Intercontinental Journal of Marketing Research Review, “Brand preference among Mobile Phone Users in Coimbatore city” Volume 02, Issue 07, July 2014 , ISSN: 2321-0346 (online) ISSN: 2347-1670 (Print), pp.79-85 Impact factor value:0.612, Impact factor: 0.612.
- Intercontinental Journal of Human Resource Research Review, “Graduated and not in Employable Standard Due to Shortage of Skill Sets; A Study on Employability Of MBA and Engineering Graduates in Coimbatore district, Tamilnadu” Volume 02, Issue 07, July 2014 , ISSN: 2320-9704 (online) ISSN: 2347-1662 (Print), pp.60-66, Impact factor value:0.615.
- IJLTEMAS, “Social Impact on Online Advertisement Strategies to Users in Coimbatore District, Tamil Nadu” Volume 03, Issue 07, July 2014 , ISSN: 2278-2540, pp.24-31, Impact factor: 1.356.
- International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Development, “Perception of Households towards Waste Management and its Recycling in Coimbatore” Volume 02, Issue 01, January 2015 , E-ISSN: 2349-4182, P- ISSN: 2349-5979, pp.510-515. Impact factor value: 3.762.
- International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Development, “A Study on Customer Satisfaction Level on Green Products with Special reference to Coimbatore district” Volume 02, Issue 03, February 2015, E-ISSN: 2349-4182, P- ISSN: 2349-5979, pp. 292-295 Impact factor value: 3.672.
- International Journal of Applied Research, “ Journey of postal banking services”, Vol. 2, Issue 11, December 2016, PP.516-519, ISSN (Print): 2394- 7500, ISSN (Online): 2394-5869, Impact Factor: 5.2.
- International Journal of Applied Research, “ Factors influencing perception and satisfaction level among shoppers and their purchasing outcomes in malls”, Vol. 2, Issue 12, Dated 21.12.2016, PP.217-222, ISSN (Print): 2394- 7500, ISSN (Online): 2394-5869, Impact Factor: 5.2.
- International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Development “ Structural equation modeling on shoppers purchasing outcomes in shopping malls,Coimbatore city”, Vol. 3, Issue 11, November 2016, Page No:94-98, ISSN (Print): 2349-4182,, ISSN (Online): 2394-5979, Impact Factor: 5.272
- International Journal of Research in Social Sciences “Situational Factors and changes on Shoppers’ Purchasing Outcomes in Bangalore Shopping Malls”, Vol. 7 Issue 1, January 2017, ISSN: 2249-2496 Impact Factor: 7.081, PP. 438-452 Double-Blind Peer Reviewed Refereed Open Access International Journal – Included in the International Serial Directories Indexed & Listed at: Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory ©, U.S.A., Open J-Gage as well as in Cabell‘s Directories of Publishing Opportunities, U.S.A
- International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Development “Terrace Gardening- A new arena in Entrepreneurship”, Vol. 7, Special Issue, February 2017, Page No: 113-117, Print ISSN 2250-1096 Online ISSN: 2277- 5056, Impact Factor: 0.541 | International Scientific Indexing(ISI) calculate based on International Citation Report(ICR)
Articles Publication in ISBN Proceedings
- A research Book on Global Business Environment and Its Impact On Management Education, “A Conceptual Model For Human Resource Information Systems In The Globalised Era”, Himalaya Publishing House, First Edition 2011, ISBN:978-93-5051-462-7, pp297-301.
- The Dynamics of Management : The Plus Factors, “ The Plus Factors on Enterprise resource Planning”, IDEAL Publishing house, March 2011, New Delhi, ISBN: 978-81-920622-0-7, pp. 96 to 100.
- Emerging Paradigms in Insurance Industry and Management, “Indian Health Insurance Industry: A study with special reference to Apollo Munich Health Insurance”, Serials Publications, First Edition 2012, New Delhi, ISBN: 978-81-8387-487-8, pp156 to 163.
- International conference on Contemporary Management Practices in Indian Business Scenario, “A study on Sectoral Composition of FDI in India” published by Hindustan College of Arts and Science, 23rd January 2013, ISBN No. 978-81-908074-8-7, 253-257.
- Emerging Dimensions in Management, “An Analysis of FDI Inflows and Outflows from the Post Liberalization Period”, Karpagam University, 1st February 2013, ISBN No. 978-93-82338-38-3, 69-71.
- National Conference on Higher Education In India Changes and Challenges, “A study on Analysis of Accreditation and its Application In Higher Education- with special reference to Tamil Nadu state” Association of Principals of Colleges of Bharathiyar University, 9th February 2013, ISBN No. 978-81-920808-3-3, 189-200.
Attended and Conducted
|Strategy for Enhancing Article Citation and H Index||13.04.2020||Google handout meet Meeting URL: https://meet.google.com/mrt-jtgi-aeb
Phone: +1 502-667-4214 PIN: 411 501 194#
|An Effective Research Paper Writing Skill||13.04.2020
|Bhagwan Mahavir College of Commerce and Management Studies,
Bhagwan Mahavir University, Surat, Gujarat, India.
|CREATIVE DIGITAL TOOLS FOR TEACHER EDUCATORS||05.05.2020
9.30am to 12.00 noon
Department of Educational Planning and Administration
Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University
|Hangout with successful Start Ups.
2.00 to 3.00pm
|Dr. V. Dhinakaran, M.E., Ph.D. (NITT)
Centre for Applied Research
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Chennai Institute of Technology
Kundrathur, Tamil Nadu, India
Online Courses : Attended
|Research Methodology for Social Science||06-04-2020 to 12-04-2020||Indian Academic Researchers Association Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu – 620 021 Www.Iaraindia.Com|
|Income Tax and its Application||15.04.2020 to 19.04.2020||Commerce stream and Department of B.B.A., Shri Sakthikailassh Women’s College, Salem in Association with IARA, Trichy, Tamil Nadu.|
|REFERENCE MANAGEMENT TOOLS AND ONLINE CITATION DATABASE||19.04.2020 to
|Indian Academic Researchers Association Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu – 620 021 Www.Iaraindia.Com|
Online Courses : Conducted
|GST for Beginners||Sri Krishna Adithya College of Arts and Science|
|Beginners Level Customs Act||Sri Krishna Adithya College of Arts and Science|
|GST Registration||Sri Krishna Adithya College of Arts and Science|
Research Work in Masters/ M.Phil/ PhD
FDP/ Workshop/ Training Attended
- Participated in 3-days Workshop on “Research Methodology Sharpening Your Skills in Statistical Applications” organized by PSGIM, Coimbatore on 6th, 7th, and 8th September, 2012.
- Presented a Paper on “Leadership Development in the Work Place” in the Conference on “Professional Development” organized by School of Management, Karpagam University, on 4th March 2011.
- Participated in Practical Work shop on “Structural Equation Modelling” on 20th March 2008 orgainsed by Tiruchirappalli Institute of Social Science Laboratory in Association with SPSS.
- Participated in the Inter Collegiate Seminar on “Derivatives Market” on 16th February 2006 orgainsed by Saraswathi Narayanan College, Madurai
- Participated in the workshop on “Statistical Packages and Interpretation of Research Data” on 20th March 2006 orgainsed by Saraswathi Narayanan College, Madurai.
- Attended Faculty development program for the course on “Finance and Accounts for Business Process Services” designed by Tata Consultancy Services, orgainsed at Sri Krishna Arts and Science College, Coimbatore from 19.06.2015 to 19.06.2015
Online FDP Attended
|Sl. No||Programme||Topic||Date||Organizer/ Venue|
|1.||2 days FDP||Virtual Teaching||20.04.2020 & 21.04.2020||CIT, Coimbatore|
|2.||7 days FDP||MOOC and E- learning||10.04.2020 to15.04.2020||Faculty Development Centre, Maharshi Dayanand University
|3.||2 DAYS FDP||NAAC REVISED FRAMEWORK||01.05.2020 &02.05.2020||Aadhyapana, bangalore|
Awards/ Achievements/ Others
Conference: Participation & Presentation
- “Work life balance” Participated and presented a paper at National Level Conference on Managerial Innovations and Challenges in Globalised Economy Organized by Department of Business Administration, KSR College of Engineering, Tiruchengode, on 26th September 2014.
- “ A study on awareness and future prospects and prospects and labour class towards micro-insurance scheme with special reference to Coimbatore city” Participated and Presented a paper at National conference on Management in new Era – issues and challenges organized by Department of Management Studies , DR. G.R. Damodaran College of Science, Coimbatore on 14.02.2013.
- “ An analysis of FDI inflows and outflows from the post liberalization period” Participated and Presented a paper at National conference on Emerging dimensions in Management organized by Department of Commerce and Management, Karpagam University, Coimbatore on 01.02.2013
- “A study on Sectoral composition of FDI in India” Participated and Presented a paper at International conference on Contemporary Management Practices in Indian Business Scenario organized by Department of Management, Hindustan College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore on 23.01. 2013.
- “ Health sector reforms in Tamilnadu: Understanding the role of the public sector” Participated and Presented a paper at ICSSR , New Delhi Sponsored National Conference on Impact of public –private partnership in rural economic development organized by Department of Management, Kamadhenu arts and science college, Erode on 10th and 11th January 2013.
- “Best Practices in Corporate Governance- An analysis of EVA and MVA on IT Sector with special reference to HCL and TCS” Presented a paper at International Conference on Innovative Practices in Management Organized by Nehru Institute of Management Studies, Coimbatore, on 23.04.2011.
- “Indian Health Insurance Industry” Participated and presented a paper at National Conference on Emerging Paradigms in Insurance industry Organized by Department of Management Studies, Pondicherry University, Karaikal campus on 26th March 2011.
- “Emerging Trends in retailing Industry with special reference to Fashion and Textile Industry”, Presented a paper in the National Conference on “Emerging trends in Retailing industry ” organized by SNR Institute of Management Sciences, SNR Sons college (Autonomous) Coimbatore on 20.03. 2011.
- “Best Practices in Corporate Governance- An analysis of EVA and MVA on IT Sector” Presented a paper at International Conference on Excellence in Management Practices Organized by Department of Management studies, Kristu Jayanthi College of Management and Technology, on 15 &16.03.2011.
- “A Study on TQA and its Application in Higher Education” Participated and presented a paper at National Level Conference on The Dynamics of Management: The Plus factors Organized by Department of Business Administration, St. Joseph College, Tiruchirappalli, on 9th and 10th March 2011.
- “Leadership Development in the Work Place” Participated and presented a paper at Conference on Professional Development Organized by School of Management, Karpagam University, on 04.03.2011.
12 “Women Entrepreneurship in Tamilnadu- Opportunities and challenges” Presented a paper at International Conference on Excellence in Management Practices in the UGC sponsored seminar organized by the Department of Women’s Studies, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore on 4th March, 2011.
- “A Study on Perspective of Entrepreneurship Development in India” Participated and presented a paper at National Conference on Challenges in Entrepreneurship Organized by Entrepreneurship Development Cell (Sponsored by Dept. of Science and Technology, Govt. of India), SSM College of Engineering, Komarapalayam, on 18.02.2011.
- “Status of Human Rights and Democracy in Industries” Presented a paper in National Level Seminar on “Status of Human Rights and Democracy in Industries” organized by the Department of Management in collaboration with Erode District Small Industries Association, Gobi Arts and Science College, Gobi, held on 11th and 12th February,2011.
- “A Conceptual Model for HRIS in the Globalised Era”, Presented a paper in the International Conference on “Global Business Environment and its Impact on Management Education” organized by PRIMS, Periyar University, Salem held on 10th and 11th February, 2011.
- “Health Insurance” Presented a paper in the National Seminar on “Issues and challenges in the Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) Sectors” organized by the Department of Commerce, Sree Saraswathi Thiyagaraja College, Pollachi on 4th and 5th February 2011
- “Management Strategies in SMEs” Participated and presented a paper at National Conference on “Innovative Management Strategies” organized by RVS Institute of Management Studies and Research, Coimbatore on January 28, 2011.
- “Women Empowerment and SHGs” Presented a paper in the National Seminar on “Women Empowerment through microfinance” organized by Department of Commerce, Periyar University, Salem on 28th January, 2011.
- “Human Resource Development in the New Age Era” Presented a Paper in the One Day National Seminar on “Innovative HR Practices” organized by Department of Management Studies and Research, Karpagam University, Coimbatore- 641 021on 30th October 2009.
- “Risk Management in HR and its Roles” Participated and Presented a Paper in the Students’ National level Seminar on “Risk Management in the Digital Age” organized by Department of Management Studies and Research, Karpagam University, Coimbatore- 641 021, on 27.02.2009.
- “Challenges before HR managers in Globalised Scenario” Participated and Presented a paper in the UGC sponsored two day National level Seminar on Changing Dimensions of Human Resources in the Globalised Scenario organised by Department of Management, Gobi Arts and Science College,Gobichettipalayam, on 20th and 21st February 2009.
- “WTO and its Implications of Indian Agriculture Sector in India” Participated and Presented a paper in the One Day National Seminar on World Trade Organisations and its implications on Indian Economy organised by Department of Commerce, Karpagam University, Coimbatore- 641 021, on 7th January 2009.
- “Globalisation and its Impact on Auto-Mobile Industries” Participated and Presented a paper in the One Day National Seminar on IMPACT OF GLOBALISATION ON INDUSTRY AND COMMERCE organised by Department of Commerce and Research Center, Sourashtra College, Madurai- 625 004, on 1st March 2008
- Presented a paper titled “Customer Relationship Management – An Emerging Business Need” in the One Day National Seminar on CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT held in 26th September 2008 organised by Department of Management Studies and Research, Karpagam University, Coimbatore- 641 021.
- “Mutual Funds” Participated and Presented a paper in the One Day National conference on EMERGING SCENARIO IN FINANCIAL SERVICES organised by Forum of Commerce Teachers (FOCOT), Madurai on 16st February 2008.
- “Mobile Banking” Presented a paper in the One Day State level seminar on Dynamics of Commerce education in the Globalised Era organised by Forum of Commerce Teachers (FOCOT), Madurai on 04.03.2007.
- “Women Entrepreneur – Problem and Prospects” Participated and presented a paper in the UGC sponsored State Level Seminar on RURAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP- CHANGES AND CHALLENGES organised by Department of Economics, S.V.N College, Madurai-625019, on 13th & 14th March 2006
- “Emerging Trends in Insurance Sector in India –Focusing towards Health Insurance” Participated and presented a paper in the Two day State Level Seminar on EMERGING TRENDS IN INSURANCE SECTOR IN INDIA Organised by Department of Commerce, Mannar Thirumalai Naicker College, Madurai-625004, on 2nd & 3rd March 2006
|Sl. No||Name of the Position||Institution|
|1.||NSS Programme Officer||The Madura College(Evening), Madurai|
|2.||Member in Women development Cell||Karpagam University, Coimbatore|
|3.||Member in Centre for Research||Dr. N.G.P Arts and Science College (Autonomous), Coimbatore|
|4.||Convenor- Centre for Women Development||Dr. N.G.P Arts and Science College (Autonomous), Coimbatore|
|5.||Member in Curriculum Development Cell||Dr. N.G.P Arts and Science College (Autonomous), Coimbatore|
Underwent consulting assignment with K.R.S. Engineering India Private Limited, Coimbatore from the period 06.03.2015 to 07.03.2015. The major purpose of consulting is to provide suggestions for their improvisation in organizational methods and Accounting records.
Membership in Professional Bodies
|Member||Coimbatore Productivity Council||INV/1686/12.10.2016|
|Fellow Membership||Indian Academic Researchers Association||F072/2020|
Acted as a Rapporteur for the Technical Session II in the national conference on “Innovative HR Practices” organized by Department of Management studies and Research, Karpagam University, Coimbatore on 30.10.2009
Program organised as a Convenor of Centre for Women development
||Pre Marital Guidance Programme||URAVUKKU UYIR KODUPPOM|
||Interactive Session||Gender Sensitivity|
||Workshop||Self – Defense Training to Women Students|
Valkaiku Isha Kiriya
||A Novel Women Day celebration||Tholi 2016|
||Guest Lecture||Countering the Act of Abuse|
||Webinar||Change the Way you Lead|
||Pre-marital Guidance||உறவுக்கு உயிர் கொடுப்போம்|
||Interactive session||Session on Women Entrepreneurship & Road Show on Indian Women Network (IWN)|
||Awareness Program||An Awareness and Precautions –