DESIGNATION : ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR
QUALIFICATION : M.Com., MBA., M.Phil, PGDCA., PGDFM., SLST, PhD.
EXPERIENCE : 17 Years
DEPARTMENT : COMMERCE
Dr. V.SRIDEVI, M.Com.,M.Phil.,MBA.,PGDCA.,Ph.D., Associate Professor of Commerce and Co-ordinator of Consumer Club. She has been awarded Doctorate degree in Commerce by Bhrathiar University in the year 2017. She has around 17 years of teaching experience in UG nd PG levels by serving as a Assistant Professor and Associate Professor in Commerce Department in various Institutions. She has produced 7 M. Phil scholars. She has published 7 research papers in National and International Journals and has presented 37 papers in various national and international level Seminars and Conferences. Serving as Bharathiar University end semester Examinations University Representative, Central Valuation External Examiner and Question Paper setter UG & PG to various Autonomous Institutions. Responsibilities held include Board of Studies Member in Commerce, Member in Curriculum Development Cell, Member in Question paper Scuritinization, Chief Examiner in Autonomous Examination Central Valuation and Internal Scuritinization member in Best Faculty Award.
|3||WEBINAR COUNT (ATTENDED)||22|
|4||WEBINAR COUNT (ORGANISED)||3|
PARTICIPATED & PRESENTED PAPERS IN SEMINAR AND CONFERENCE
|9||INTERNATIONAL LEVEL :||16|
|10||NATIONAL LEVEL :||21|
National – 2
- Service Quality Dimensions of Corporate Retail Outlets on Customers With Special Reference to Coimbatore City – Factor Analysis , Indian Journal of Applied Research, Vol : 5, Issue: 8, August 2015.
- Financial Performance of Selected Banks in India, Journal of Information and Computational Science, Vol:9 Issue:10, October 2019.
International – 5
- Impact of modernized Retailer’s on Customers – with special reference to Coimbatore City – International Journal of Marketing, Financial Services & Management Research, Vol.2No.1, Jan-March 2013.
- Children’s Influence in Family Purchase Decision Making – ZENITH International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research, Vol.4(2),Feb.2014,.
- Customer Buying Behaviour in Corporate Retail Outlets with special reference to Coimbatore City – International Research Journal of Management and Commerce, Vol : 6 Issue: 6, June 2019.
- Investor’s Behavior Towards Mutual Fund Investments, EPRA International Journal of Research and Development, Vol : 4 Issue: 7, July 2019.
- Financial Performance of IT Sector Companies in India, The International Journal of Analytical and Experimental Modal Analysis, Vol.XI, Issue.X, October 2019.
Attended : 22
Attended : 10
- Research & Teaching on 4th & 5th June 2012 Business Research Methods and Application of Statistical Package on 20th Sep.2014 at E-Education: Content, Tools and Technologies – 7th to 11th Dec. 2015
- Capacity Building Workshop on ICT & Web Tools for Emerging Higher Education Needs – 17th to 21st May 2016
- Six Sigma & Lean Manufacturing on 17th June 2016 organised by Dept of Management Studies, Nehru Institute of Technology
- Autonomy and Outcome Based Education – 23rd to 27th May 2017
- Application of SPSS and Pivot Table – 6th and 7th Sep, 2017
- Innovating Smart Teachers: Terain The Trainer Concept – 18th Nov to 24th Nov 2017
- Research Methodology – 10th March 2018
- Innovating Smart Teachers: Terain The Trainer Concept – Version 2.2 – 25th April to 18th may 2018
- Plan Today for Better Tomorrow – 9th Jan 2019
- Cyber Security Bootcamp – 4th Feb 2020
Conference: Participation & Presentation
|Date||Name of the Institution and the Theme||Title of the Paper|
|1||10.02. 2009||International Seminar on ‘Management Challenges in the Era of Global Recession’ in Sengunthar Institute of Management Studies||Impact of globalization on Developing Countries and India|
|2||11.02.2010||International Seminar on Impact of Information Technology in Financial Sectors in VIVEKANANDHA College of Arts and science for women||Role of IT in marketing services|
|3||26.02.2011||International Seminar on”Impact of LPG in Indian Business Scenario”in Annai Mathammal Sheela Engineering College||Impact of LPG in HRM In Indian Business Scenario|
|4||14.09.2012||International conference on global crisis and its impact on Indian business in Annai Mathammal sheela engineering college||Global crisis and its impact on Indian Tourism industry|
|5||17.09.2012||International conference on India Towards Green Marketing in PKR Arts College for Women||Green Marketing – an delineate|
|6||19.10.2013||International Conference on New Vistas of Indian Business in Global Scenario in Brahma School of Business||Green Marketing|
|7||15.02.2014||International Conference on Emerging Trends in HR Practices in PGP College of Arts and Science||Knowledge Management in HR|
|8||27.08.2014||International Conference on Global Finance : Issues and Challenges in SNR Sons College||Foreign Direct Investment|
|9||06.02.2015||International Seminar on Emerging Trends in Global and Indian Financial Markets in Hindustan College of Arts and Science||Commodity Market in India|
|10||18.8.2016||Internation Conference on Re-Engineering Business Concepts and Rapid Changes in Worldwide Business Patters in Rathinam College of Arts & Science||Re-Versionn of Business Process in Technology|
|11||29.11.2016 & 30.11.2016||International Conference on Interdisciplinary Research Innovations in Computer Science, Biosciences and Electronics in Nehru Arts and Science College||Indian Agriculture Industry – An Overview|
|12||29.11.2017 & 30.11.2017||International Conference on Interdisciplinary Research Innovations in Science and Humanities in Nehru Arts and Science College||M-Governance in Indian Context|
|13||26.11.2018 & 27.11.2018||International Conference on Interdisciplinary Research Innovations in Science and Humanities in Nehru Arts and Science College||Factors Affecting Customers Investment towards Life Insurance Policies|
|14||08.02.2019||International Conference in Risk Management & Insurance – An Analysis in Nehru Institute of Technology||Risk Management in Insurance Industry|
|15||01.03.2019||International Conference on Business Innovation through Technological Advancement in Rathinam College of Arts and Science||Digitilization and Changing Face of Supply Chain Management|
11.11.2019 & 12.11.2019
|International Conference on Interdisciplinary Research Innovations in Science and Humanities in Nehru Arts and Science College||Role of Mudra Yojana on Financial Inclusion and Entrepreneurship Development|
|Date||Name of the Institution and the Theme||Title of the Paper|
|1||21.02.2008||National Conference on Changing Face of Indian Banking in G RD School of Commerce & International Business||Customer – Banker Relationships|
|2||21.08.2008||National Seminar on Global Challenges In Cyber Business in Nehru College of Arts and Science||Cyber Business-An Overview|
|3||28.08.2008 & 29.8.2008||UGC Sponsored National Level Seminar on “Customer Relationship Management” in Providence College For Women||CRM in banking|
|4||30.06.2009||National Level Seminar on “Consumer Awareness Legislations” in RVS College of Arts and Science||Importance of Consumer awareness and its needs.|
|5||17.07.2009 & 18.07.2009||UGC Sponsored National Level Conference on Indian Economy in 21st Century Reviews Prospects and Issues in Erode Arts and Science College.||Economic reforms on CPSE in India (with special reference to HR)|
|6||01.08.2009 & 02.08.2009||UGC Sponsored National Level Seminar on Awareness of Human Rights in Khadir Mohideen College||Human Rights and Environment Issues In Multilateral Treaties|
|7||07.08.2009 & 08.08.2009||UGC Sponsored National Level Seminar on E-Governance : Issues and Challenges in Gobi Arts & Science College||E -Voting System in India|
|8||25.09. 2009||National Level Conference on The Global Financial Crisis and its Impact on India in Maharaja Arts & Science College||Positive Impact of Global Finance in India|
|9||06.02. 2010||National Level Seminar on Financial Markets – Innovations and Growth in VLB Janakiammal College of Arts & Science||Globalization of Financial Markets|
|10||10.02.2010||National Level Seminar on Empowerment of Women Through Self Help Groups in RVS College of Arts & Science||Role of SHGs in rural area|
|11||24.01.2011||National Level Seminar On Financial Inclusion in Valluvar College of Science & Management||Taking Banking services to the common Man-Financial Inclusion|
|12||30.09.2011||National level seminar on Emerging Dimensions of Globalisation in the Indian in K.S.G. College of arts and science economy||Impact of corporate retailers on customers – Coimbatore city|
|13||06.01.2012||National level seminar on “Role of IT in commerce and industry” in Sankara College of science and commerce||E-Banking and its impacts|
|14||06.01.2012||National Level Seminar on”Impact of Global Recession in Banking Companies” in Sree Ramu College of arts and science||Causes and consequences of recession in banking sector|
|15||22.02.2012||National conference on Consumer protection in KAAMADHENU Arts and science||Mobile Banking service sector|
|16||17.03.2012||National Conference on Emerging Trends in Banking Sector in SNR Sons College||Credit and Risk Management for Banks|
|17||08.02.2013||National Level Seminar on Green Marketing – Opportunities and Challenges in Parks College||Green Marketing – Opportunities and Challenges|
|18||03.01.2014 & 04.01.2014||National Seminar on Research Methods in Social Sciences in PKR Arts college for women||Review of Literature|
|19||25.06.206 & 26.6.2016||Financial Conclave in Nehru Institute of Technology||Activity Based Costing|
|20||30.8.2017||National Symposium on Financial Markets and Economic Development||Role of Financial Markets in Economic Development|
|21||10.01.2018||National Conference on Digital India and its Transformation||Digitalization and its impact on Economy|
Membership : Life Time Member in Indian Academic Researchers Association