Mr. S. RINALDI AMALRAJ
DESIGNATION : ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
QUALIFICATION : M.A., Ph.D. (Pursuing)
EXPERIENCE : 3 YEARS 9 MONTHS
DEPARTMENT : ENGLISH
Mr. S. Rinaldi Amalraj, Assistant Professor in English joined this prestigious Sri Krishna group of Institutions in 2020. He has 3 years of teaching and research experience. Presently, he is pursuing his Doctorate in Philosophy in English Literature from Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli. He has published 7 papers in International and National journals. He has participated and presented in many national and international conferences and workshops.
|3||WEBINAR COUNT (ATTENDED)||10|
|4||WEBINAR COUNT (ORGANISED)||1|
|5||ONLINE COURSES ATTENDED||2|
SEMINAR AND CONFERENCE
|9||INTERNATIONAL LEVEL :||3|
|10||NATIONAL LEVEL :||3|
INTERNATIONAL / NATIONAL JOURNALS(5)
- “A Feministic approach in Khushwant Singh’s I Shall Not here the Nightingale” in Research Journal of English Language and Literature (ISSN:2321-3108).
- “Library as a Learning resource center in modern era” in International Research
- Journal of Humanities, Engineering & Pharmaceutical Sciences (ISSN: 2320-2955).
- “Essential Principles of Innovative Learning” In International Journal of Education And Social Science (ISSN: 2410-5171).
- “The Art of Characterization in the Novels of Khushwant Singh” in International Journal of Research and Analytical Review (ISSN: 2349-5138).
ONLINE COURSES ATTENDED (2)
- “Social Psychology” by Coursera
- “World Literature” by Coursera
- ELTAI Life Member