Ms. K. Sathya
DESIGNATION : Assistant Professor
QUALIFICATION : M.Com.,M.Phil.,
EXPERIENCE : 17 Years
DEPARTMENT : B.Com & M.Com
K.SATHYA, M.Com., M.Phil., Assistant Professor Department of Commerce, has 3 years of experience in teaching specialised with Accounting subjects. She has been awarded M.Phil in the year 2019 and completed Master degree in Commerce during the year 2017 in Government Arts College and Bachelor Degree in Hindusthan College of Arts & Science, Coimbatore during the year 2015.
Presentation and publication of her research works on Earning Management, MSMEs, Marketing and modern trends in Business communication paved way for comprehensive understanding of different subject aspects. She played a role as a Placement coordinator during and She intensely believes in developing the students’ personality with greater commitment, by way of conducting thought provoking events, for which she is, at present, improvising her soft skills through the online course trained by NPTEL. She had offered 3 online Courses and received around 1500 responses.
|3||WEBINAR COUNT (ATTENDED)||5|
|4||ONLINE COURSES ATTENDED||7|
|8||ONLINE COURSES OFFERED||3|
INTERNATIONAL / NATIONAL JOURNALS()
- Published a paper in National Conference on Earnings Management Practices in India at K.S.R. College of Arts and Science held on 5.01.2018
2.Published a Paper in National level Conference on Micro and Small Enterprises and its impacts in Noorul Islam University college held on 18.8.2017
3.Published a paper in International Conference on Marketing at Madurai Kamarajar University held on 9.02.2018
4.Presented a paper in National Level conference on Consumer Rights and Human rights in Periyar University Salem held on 29.7.2019
- Published a Research Paper In International conference titled Modern Trends in Business Communication at Sankara college of arts and Science on 19.02.2020
ONLINE COURSES ATTENDED (5)
1.Completed online course on Social Media Marketing by Amity Future Academy on 22.04.2020
2.Completed online course on Email Marketing by Amity Future Academy on 20.04.2020
- Completed Five days online course on “Income Tax and Its Applications” organised by Shri Sakthi Kailash Women’s college from 15.04.2020 – 19.04.2020.
- Completed 5 days online course on “Communication Skills for Professionals” organised by AVS College of Arts & Science from 13.04.2020 – 17.04.2020.
- completed 2 days online course on Level your proficiency in english organised by international journal of advance and research work from 24.04.2020-25.04.2020
WEBINAR Attended (5)
1.Completed 4 days webinar on “An Effective Research Paper writing skills from April 13-16 2020
2.Attended COVID-19 awareness webinar on COVID-19 “what to do and what not to do”. Resource person – Dr.Alagu Rajalakshmi, Medical officer.
- Webinar on “The role of EQ in the Professional development”. Resource Person-Ms.Priyanka Desai, Senior Manager at Kotak Life Insurance.
4.Webinar on “Role of Emotional Quotient on Professional Development” organised by Bhagwan Mahavir college of Management on 19.4.2020
- Webinar on “how to be a successful Instructional Designer in E-learning” organised by Rathinam institutions on 30.4.2020
1.Attended Internationl FDP on “How to write Effective case study” organised by Atmiya university, Rajkot india
- Attended Two weeks FDP on “Managing Online Classes and Co-Creating Moocs” organised by Ramanujan college, University of Delhi from 20.05.20 – 06.05.2020
1.Participated in 3 days Online Research Methodology workshop Organised by Rest Society for Research International (RSRI) Krishnagiri, Tamil nadu
Online Courses Offered:
1.Offered Online Courses in the topic “Goodwill – An Introduction”
- Offered Online Courses in the topic “ Introduction to Management Accounting”
- Offered Online Course in the topic “Introduction to Financial Derivatives”