B.Com Business Process Services
The Department of Commerce in Business Process Services (BPS) is an very unique three year full time , residential Under Graduate Program which got its roots at Sri Krishna Adithya College of Arts and Science in June 2017. The course is designed utterly for the students to furnish with increase of Knowledge towards Business Process Services by bridging the gap between the academic and Corporate Exposure and to equip students to take on leadership roles in an increasingly complex and dynamic global scenario. This degree would meet the demand of graduates who could be self-employed or to get into jobs of business process organizations. Confederating the academic foundations and industry requirements has always been a lacuna that needs to be filled. A step towards filling this void has materialized, as our college has signed a MoU with Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) along with Bharathiar University, with the latter providing its expertise in Business Process Services. The syllabus of this degree has been approved by the Board of Studies of our college and several other universities and colleges across India. This program retains the essence of the traditional B. Com degree program at the same time throws open a new gamut of opportunities in new generation business as well. This program will enrich the students with relevant skills to manage business process which will meet the demands of industry apart from the fundamental education. Employability is promising in the BPS industry as well as in any industry that is pertaining to managing business process such as Banking, Insurance, Financial Services, Capital Markets, Retail Market and Tourism.
Objectives of the Course
- To give an insight into Business process, practice and services the various Functional areas of Business.
- To impart certain Skills that will be useful in taking Decisions and Managing Business.
- To develop the persona of students and make them responsible citizens with greater awareness about Business, Society and Ethics in Business.
- To equip students with required Computer Skills to keep stride with the adaptation of Technology in Business.
- To make the students professional in Business Process Services.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 273
- Assessments Yes