Dr. A. Ramasethu
I am Dr. A. Ramasethu have my full time Ph.D from Madurai Kamaraj University, I have Six years of experience in teaching , 2 years’ experience of industry and Ten years of research experience. I have Received Grand From EDII-Gujarat- Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India- for Conducting Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp – Amount Rs. 40,000. I am guided M.Phil research scholar (Completed )-1 . I am guiding Ph.D research scholar (On going)-3. I have Publised 2 books-
- Principles of Management
- Financial Management- ISBN No:938597796-2
I have Membership from
- Life time member on Indian Academic researchers Association
- Life time Senior member on International Society for Research and Developement
I have Published 9 National level journal and 11 international level journal. Presented paper in national level seminar and conference-17 and Presented international level conferences -9.
Attended four FDP and attended two work shops
Six years as Assistant Professor, Served as Autonomous Board of Studies Chairman UG & PG board – Three years, Served as Advisory Committee member for Three years, Served as Academic Council member for the Two years, Served as Research Committee member – Two years, Served as NAAC Steering Committee Member for One Year.
Produce Cent percentage result of Principles of Accounting, Business organization and office Management, Teaching Aptitude, International Trade, Income Tax, Advanced Accounting-II, Corporate Accounting, Direct Tax-I & II, FinancialManagement, Serving as Bharathiar university Central valuation external examiner, question paper setter UG & PG to various institutions.
- Financial Management, SHANLAX Publisher, Vol.1 (First Edition), Pages: 106, ISBN: 978-93-85977-96-1, August 2016
- Principles of Management, Self Publishing, Vol. 1 (First Edition), Pages: 145, ISBN: 978-93-5346-037-2, Nov 2018.
- Marketing Management, Self Publishing, Vol. 1 (First Edition), Pages: 283, ISBN: 978-93-5346-151-5, Nov 2018
- “Socio-economic conditions of fishermen – An analytical study” research scholar ISSN-.2249-6696.
- Performance of fish export and production in India” Managerial Herald” ISBN -978-93-80686-13-4.
- An Overview of International Portfolio Management “ Kongu Nadu Journal of Management” ISSN-2321 9823.
- A Study on working capital Management of Nagarjuna herbal concentrates Ltd. ISBN- 978-93-80686-47-9.
- Impact on women consumer protection laws in Madurai District of IJRCM- Volume No. 5 2014, Issue No. 11 November ISSN-0976-2183.
- Face of HR practices in today scenario in Indian banks ISBN 978-93-80506-10-4.
- Impact of consumer awareness in Madurai District of Journal of Exclusive Management Science ISSN- 2277-5684 October- 2014-volume 3issue10.
- Human Resource Management In The Information Technology Sector – A Study With Reference To Bangalore City I International Journal Of Innovative Research & Development November, 2014 Vol 3 Issue 11– ISSN 2278 – 0211.
- A study on absenteeism among the employees of e.d.parry (india) ltd., nellikuppam. IRJA-Indian Research Journal, Volume: 1, Series: 6. Issue: November, 2014 ISSN: 2347-7695.
- A Study on job satisfaction in IT- Sector in Bangalore Excel International journal of Multidiciplinary Management Studiess (EIJMMS) December, 2014 Volume: 4 (12) ISSN: 2249-
- A Study On Lcl Cargo Movement In International Business With Special Reference To Eminent Sea And Air Logistic Pvt Ltd Excel International journal of Multidiciplinary Management Studiess (EIJMMS) December, 2014 Volume: 4 (12) ISSN: 2249-
- A Study on the Effect of Job Stress on the Employees Performance in Crux Technologies Private Limited, Chennai IOSR Journal of Business and Management (IOSR-JBM) e-ISSN: 2278-487X, p-ISSN: 2319-7668. Volume 16, Issue 12.Ver.II Dec. 2014, PP 06-14.
- “Analyzing the Effectiveness of Educational Institutions for
Assessing Placement Preferences by Recruiting Organizations”. TIJ’s Research Journal of Commerce & Behavioral Science ISSN: 2251-1547. Volume 4, Issue No.3.Ver. January. 2015, PP 52-58.
- A Study on Employee Job Satisfaction among BPO Professionals at HCL BPOs Company, Chennai. International Journal of Scientific Research Vo Volume : 4 | Issue : 3 | March 2015 • ISSN No 2277 – 8179.Volue : 3 | March 2015 • ISSN No 2277 – 8179lume : 4 | Issue : 3 | March 2015 • ISSN No 2277 – 8179Volume : 4 | Issue :arch 2015 • ISSN No 2
- Insurance Sector in India PG Department of Commerce S.N.R. College June 2015 ISBN NO: 978-93-5196-090-4.
- A Study on Problems and Challenges in Urban area working Women in India at International Journal of Global Research Analysis Volume: 4/ Issue: 10/ October 2015•
- lA Case Study on Psychological and Physical Stress Undergone By Married Working Women International journal ofuRJCBS: Volume: 05, Number: 01, November-2015.
- A Study on Child Labour With Special Reference to Coimbatore International journal of Business and Administration Research Review ISSN No: 2348-0653Volume-3, Issue-10, Oct-2015.
- A Study on Job Satisfaction Among the Arts and Science Faculty With Special Special Special Reference to Coimbatore International Journal of Core &Engineering Volume 2, Issue 8 November 2015.
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana The Most Intensive Financial Inclusion Scheme in India on International Education & Research Journal (IERJ) ISSN No: 2454-9916, Volume -2 Issue – 6, June 2016 Pg. No: 41-43.
- A Study In Indian Railways Passengers Reservation System on International Research Journal of Management Sociology & Humanities (IRJMSH) Vol 9 Issue 1 ISSN 2277 – 9809 (0nline) 2348–9359 (Print) December Pg.No:246 -252
- Women Entrepreneur in India International Journal of Scientific Research Volume-9 | Issue-1 | January-2019 | 8618 ISSN – 2249-555X | IF : 5.397 | IC Value Pg. No. 419 – 420
- Online Banking in India International Journal of Applied Research Volume 5/ Issue- 4/ April – 2019/ 2394-7500/ IF: 5.2/ Pg. No. 39-41
- Participated in the One Day Workshop on “Application of Statistical Tools in Social Research methodology in management“, at VV.Vanniya perumal college for women, Viruthunagar held 29-08-2011.
- Participated in the Two Day Workshop on “Application of SPSS and PIVOT Table“, at Nehru college of Arts and Science, Coimbatore held 6th & 7th September 2017.
- Participated in the Two Day Workshop on “Application of SPSS and PIVOT Table“, at Nehru Institute of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore held 24th & 25th November 2017.
- Participated in the One Day Apprenticeship Training , at Nehru Institute of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore held 9th December 2017.
- Faculty development program organized by St.Michale College Engineering and Technology, Kalayarkovil, held on 25-01-2013.
- Faculty development program organized by Nehru Arts and Science College Coimbatore, held on 17th May to 21st May 2016 .
- Faculty development program organized by ICT AcademyCoimbatore, held on 20th & 21st July 2017 .
- Faculty development program on “Innovation Smart Teachers: Train the Trainer Concept” organized by Nehru Arts and Science College Coimbatore, held on 18th to 24th November 2017
- A.Ramasethu; 5th December 2018; Faculty Development Program Workshop (Level 3C); Sri Krishna Adithya College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore..
- Grand of Rs.40,000 received from Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII) in the year 2017 and Organized 3 days Entrepreneurship Camp Programme.
- Grand of Rs.50,000 received from National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) in the year 2019 and Organized One Day Basic Training Programme on Human Rights.