Dr. K. R. Kavitha
Dr. Kavitha K.R completed B.Com (April 2000) from Sree Narayana Guru College, Coimbatore and obtained her M.Com, (April 2002) in Commerce from Sree Narayana Guru College , affiliated to the Bharathiar University she completed her MBA (April 2009) in Periyar University.Completed her PGDCA (December 2008) in Bharathiar University. She obtained his Ph.D.(May 2018 ) from Bharathiar University.
She worked as, Lecturer, and Assistant Professor at Bharathiar University Affliated Colleges from the year 2003 and she was appointed as a Associate Professor in August 2018. She has successful 13 years of teaching experience.
She has published more than 32 research articles in various seminars and reputed Journals and She organised three Seminars.
- Ethical Implications & issues in Business by Annamalai University
- International Business Strategy with special reference to Coimbatore City in Nehru Journal for Management Studies
- Consumer Behaviour – A Study with special reference to Soft Drinks by RVS Institute of Management Studies and Research
- Customer Satisfaction on Courier Industries with special reference to first flight couriers by Nehru Institute of Management Studies
- Customer Satisfaction on Rubber Marketing in AE International journal of Multidisciplinary Research
- Customer Attitude on E-Marketing – A Study in Coimbatore City in AE International journal of Multidisciplinary Research