Dr. K. R. KAVITHA
DESIGNATION : ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR
QUALIFICATION : M.Com., MBA., PGDCA., PhD.,
EXPERIENCE : 14 Years and 9 Months
DEPARTMENT : B.COM BPS
Dr. Kavitha K. R is an Associate Professor in the Department of Commerce with Business Process System (B.Com BPS). She is a techno-management enthusiast, and her entire career reflects this passion. Her education includes PhD in Marketing from Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, MBA from Periyar University and PGDCA in Computer Application from Bharathiar University, Coimbatore. She has 15 years of practitioner experience in teaching.
In a series of working papers, she is exploring the role of culture on economic outcomes in the context of marketing, entrepreneurship, legal system and E-Commerce. Her teaching philosophy is oriented towards providing state-of-the-art practical knowledge to serve the students interested in pursuing techno-management careers.
Her teaching interests involve courses on E-Commerce, Cyber law, Business law, Banking theory and supply chain management.
|3||WEBINAR COUNT (ATTENDED)||05|
|4||WEBINAR COUNT (ORGANISED)||02|
|5||ONLINE COURSES ATTENDED||17|
|SEMINAR AND CONFERENCE|
|8||INTERNATIONAL LEVEL :||08|
|9||NATIONAL LEVEL :||18|
INTERNATIONAL / NATIONAL JOURNALS(9)
- Dr.K.R.Kavitha, A Role of Human Resource Outsourcing, Journal of Human Resource and Customer Relationship Management Volume 4 Issue 1 March 2020.
- Dr.K.R.Kavitha, Journal of Business Economics and Management – A Pragmatic Study on Consumers Buying Behavior and Satisfaction towards Consumer Durable Goods in Coimbatore City, Volume 3 Issue 1 March 2020.
- Dr.K.R.Kavitha, Customer Awareness and Satisfaction towards Online Shopping – A study with reference to Coimbatore city,Journal of Marketing and Sales Management Volume 4 Issue 1 ISSN: 2457-0095, February 2020 (Online).
- Dr.K.R.Kavitha, Customer Preference towards Branded Soft Drinks in Coimbatore City”, International Journal of Marketing, Sales and Brand Management Volume 2 Issue 1 February 2019.
- Dr.K.R.Kavitha, A Study on users’ level of satisfaction with Jio mobile phone service provider with special reference to Coimbatore city, International Journal of Scientific Research, Volume 08, Issue 02, February 2019.
- Dr.K.R.Kavitha, Mobile banking in India – Issues & challenge , International Journal of Applied Research 2019; 5(4): 400-404 – Mobile banking in India – Issues & challenge.
- Dr.K.R.Kavitha, Customer Attitude on E-Marketing – A study in Coimbatore city, AEIJMR, Volume 4, Issue 1, February 2016.
- Dr.K.R.Kavitha, Customer Satisfaction on Rubber Marketing with special reference to Kodencherry Panchayath, AEIJMR, Volume 3 issue 2, October 2015.
ONLINE COURSES ATTENDED (12)
- Front Accounting 2.4.7 – May 2020
- Income tax and its applications – April 2020
- Communication skills for professionals – April 2020
- Introduction to product management – April 2020
- E-Mail Marketing – April 2020
- Social Media Marketing – April 2020
- Ms Office – April 2020
- Industry 4.0 –April 2020
- Advanced Microsoft Excel – April 2020
- Cyber criminals – October 2018
- Risk Management: An Introduction – October 2018
- Time Management & Goal setting – October 2018
- Ultimate Business Communication – October 2018
- Sales and Marketing – October 2018
- Income Tax for Beginners – House property Income – October 2018
- Basic Investing Concept – March 2018
AWARDS / HONOURS
- Best Faculty Award 2018
- Adarsh vidya Saraswati Rashtriya puraskar 2019 (National Award of Excellence) From Global Management Council
- Best Faculty Advisor 2019