DESIGNATION : Assistant Professor
QUALIFICATION : M.Com., Ph.D.,
EXPERIENCE : 3 years Teaching, 1.5 years Research, 1 year Industry
DEPARTMENT : B.Com BPS
Dr.S.JAYASHREE, M.Com., Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Commerce, has completed her Full Time, Doctoral Programme (February, 2018) at the Government Arts College. She has obtained her Masters Degree, M.com (April, 2009) from PSG College of Arts and Science. Completed her Under Graduation, B.com (April, 2007) form PSGR Kishnammal College for women. At present she is pursuing her MBA, at Bharathiar University.
She worked as an Assistant Professor at PSGR Krishnammal College for women and Sri Ramakrishna Arts and Science College for two years. Having an industrial experience of one year. She has also worked as a Research Associate for one and half years for an ICSSR sanctioned funded project at PSGR Krishnammal College for Women.
She has published 13 Research Articles in the reputed Journals and Conferences. Presented papers in 15 National and 7 International Conferences. Has attended 13 Faculty Development Programmes and 15 Workshops, has completed 25 online certification courses from various Universities and Institutes.
She has won 3 Best Paper Awards in National Conferences and has received “Best Outgoing Student Award” during her Post Graduate programme at PSG College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore.
|3||WEBINAR COUNT (ATTENDED)||11|
|4||WEBINAR COUNT (ORGANISED)||4|
|5||ONLINE COURSES ATTENDED||25|
SEMINAR AND CONFERENCE
|9||INTERNATIONAL LEVEL :||8|
|10||NATIONAL LEVEL :||16|
INTERNATIONAL / NATIONAL JOURNALS (13)
- S.Jayashree, Y.Beula, “A Study on customers’ perception on modernization of petrol bunks in Coimbatore City”, Journal of Marketing and Sales Management, Volume 4 Issue 1(2020) ISSN: 2457-0095 (Online).
- S.Jayashree, Vivedha. P “A Study on Customers Brand Preference and Level of Satisfaction on Fastrack Watches in Coimbatore City”, International Journal of Marketing, Sales and Brand Management, Volume 2 Issue 1(2020).
- S.Jayashree, Vivedha. P, “Financial Inclusion through Insurance”, Journal of Banking, Finance and Insurance Management, Volume 3 Issue 1(2020).
- S.Jayashree, Vivedha. P, “A Study on Work-Life Balance of Women Employees in Coimbatore City”, Journal of Human Resource and Customer Relationship Management, Vol 4, No 1 (2020).
- Jayashree, Dr.R.Sundar, “Venture Capital and Innovation – The Indian Experience”, International Journal of Interdisciplinary Research in Arts and Humanities (IJIRAH), Volume 2, Issue 1, 2017, ISSN: 2456 – 3145, Impact Factor: 4.675.
- Jayashree, Dr.Ramashwari Ramchandra, “Challenges for women in today’s workplace – An analysis”, “Women’s role in achieving a sustainable future”, February, 2013, ISBN: 978-93-80800-19-6.
- Jayashree, Dr. Rameshwari Ramachandra, “Venture capital financing – A boon for budding entrepreneurs”, “Emerging markets and issues in management”, 2012, ISBN: 978-81-921178-7-4.
- Jayashree, Dr. Rameshwari Ramachandra, “Modernization of petrol bunks – The customers’ perception”, 2012, “Consumer Protection” ISBN: 978-93-80539-11-9
- Jayashree, Dr. Rameshwari Ramachandra ,“Work place challenges for women – An analytical study” February, 2012, “Contemporary issues in global business management”, ISBN: 978-93-80426-69-3
- Jayashree, Dr. Rameshwari Ramachandra, Leena.K.Cherian, “Role of Micro Finance Institutions in financial inclusion”, “Application of Modern Management Thoughts”, February, 2011, ISBN: 978-81-909150-7-6
- Jayashree, Dr. Rameshwari Ramachandra , “A study on customers’ perception towards online marketing”, 2011 “Emerging trends in E-Commerce” ISBN: 978-93-80890-27-2
- Jayashree, Dr. Rameshwari Ramachandra , “Role of Micro Finance Institutions in rural marketing”, January,2011, “Banking Sector in the current scenario” ISBN: 978-93-80812-06-9
- Jayashree, Dr. Rameshwari Ramachandra , “Venture Capital- Its pros and cons in India”, “Impact of Economic Crisis in Global Business Scenario” , 2009 , ISBN: 978-93-80627-18-2
ONLINE COURSES ATTENDED (25)
|S.No.||Date||Name of the organization||Title|
|1.||19.04.2020||Alison University||Introduction to Marketing Management – Revised|
|2.||19.04.2020||Alison University||Coronavirus – What you need to know|
|3.||19.04.2020||Amity Future Academy||Social Media Marketing|
|4.||20.04.2020||Amity Future Academy||Digital Marketing Strategies|
|5.||21.04.2020||Amity Future Academy||Mobile App Marketing|
|21.04.2020||Amity Future Academy||Introduction to Product Management|
|7.||21.04.2020||Amity Future Academy||Blockchain use cases|
|8.||21.04.2020||UNITAR||Introduction to Sustainable Finance|
|9.||22.04.2020||Amity Future Academy||Search Engine Optimization|
|10.||22.04.2020||Amity Future Academy||E-mail Marketing|
|11.||22.04.2020||Amity Future Academy||Content Marketing|
|12.||22.04.2020||Amity Future Academy||Blockchain Technology & Management|
|13.||23.04.2020||Amity Future Academy||Cyber Security|
|14.||23.04.2020||Amity Future Academy||HR Management & Analytics|
|15.||23.04.2020||Amity Future Academy||Fundamentals of R|
|16.||23.04.2020||Amity Future Academy||Business Analytics & Intelligence|
|17.||24th & 25th April, 2020||International Journal of Advance study and Research work (ISSN:2581:5997)||Level your Proficiency in English|
|18.||28.04.2020||Alison University||Introduction to Venture Capital – Revised|
|19.||29.04.2020||Jagannath University, Bahadurgarh, Haryana||Covid-19 Combatant|
|20.||01.05.2020||TCS – NPTEL||Business Etiquette|
|21.||02.05.2020||TCS – NPTEL||Introduction to Artificial Intelligence|
|22.||02.05.2020||Sri Krishna Adithya College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore||Introduction to Public Relation Marketing|
|23.||03.05.2020||TCS – NPTEL||Email Etiquette|
|24.||31.05.2020||TCS – NPTEL||Career Edge – Knockdown the Lockdown|
|25.||May, 2020||Cursa – NPTEL||Management – Managerial Accounting by NPTELHRD|
|26.||01.06.2020||Alison University||Transform, grow and innovate in finance|
|27.||03.06.2020||Alison University||Succeeding as a venture capitalist|
AWARDS / HONOURS
|S.No.||Awards / Honours Agency / Institute Year of Award|
|1.||Won best paper award in a National Seminar on “Role of IT in commerce and industry” organized by Sankara College of Science and Commerce, Coimbatore on , 6th January, 2012.|
|2.||Won best paper award in a National conference on “Financial Inclusions” organized by Sri Krishna Arts and Science College, Coimbatore, on 4th & 5th February, 2011|
|3.||Won best paper award in a National level seminar on “Financial re-engineering Strategies and regulations” organized by Dr.N.G.P. Arts and Science College, Coimbatore, on 28th January, 2010.|
|4.||“Best Outgoing Student Award” in the year 2009, during the Post Graduate programme at PSG College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore.|