Dr. V. VASANTHI
DESIGNATION : Assistant Professor
QUALIFICATION : M.Sc CS.,M.Phil.,Ph.D.
EXPERIENCE : 7 Years
DEPARTMENT : Computer Technology
Dr.V.Vasanthi, M.Sc(CS).,M.Phil.,Ph.D., Assistant professor of Computer Technology. She has 7 years of Experience in Teaching and Research. She has been awarded the doctorate degree in Computer Science from Karpagam University in 2014 and M.Sc in computer science in 2008 from Hindusthan College of Arts and Science College. She is presented and published various International and National Conferences and published International Journals Indexed by SCOPUS, IEEE Xplore,Springer to her credit. She has published one Book with title” Routing Protocols in Wireless Sensor Network ”and She has acted as chairperson in National Conferences. Her area of Interest is Adhoc and Sensor Networking, IOT, Energy Harvesting and Cloud Computing. She is reviewer of two International Journals. She is recognized as Research Guide from BharathiarUniversity 2 candidate for M.Phil and 8 candidate for Ph.D and 1 M.phil successful candidate to her credit and one Ph.D candidate submitted the Thesis as successfully. She enriched his teaching technique through attending more than 10 Faculty Development Programs and 7 workshops organized in various institutions.
|3||WEBINAR COUNT (ATTENDED)||9|
|4||WEBINAR COUNT (ORGANISED)||1|
|5||ONLINE COURSES ATTENDED||3|
|SEMINAR AND CONFERENCES|
|9||INTERNATIONAL LEVEL :||2|
|10||NATIONAL LEVEL :||2|
INTERNATIONAL / NATIONAL JOURNALS(25)
- Kannan, V.Vasanthi2020“Deep Learning Framework to Predict and Diagnose the Cardiac Diseases by Image Segmentation”Innovations in Computer Science and Engineering LNCS SPRINGER,PP:215-222
- AkramSaeedAqlanAlhammadi, V Vasanthi2020, “Multiple Regression Particle Swarm Optimization for Host Overload and Under-Load Detection”82(1).PP:53-61.
- AkramSaeedAqlanAlhammadi, V Vasanthi2019 ”Mr-moslo: vm consolidation using multiple regression multi-objective seven-spot ladybird optimization for host overload detection” International Journal of Intelligent Engineering and Systems, 13(2),SCOPUS INDEXED
- Kannan, V.Vasanthi2019 “Logistic Regression and KNN Algorithm Experimental Diagnosis to Reduce the Impact of Cardiac Arrest” International Journal of Simulation–Systems, Science & Technology 20(1) PP:17.1-17.6.
- Vasanthi, A. Charles Mahimainathan 2019 “An Empirical Analysis and Modeling for Activity in Social Networking” International Journal Of Research In Electronics And Computer Engineering (IJRECE)17(1) PP:123-27.
- Vasanthi.V 2018.”Efficient Energy Harvesting Approach for WSN Based IOT Applications” Inter., journal of pure and applied mathematics 119 (12), 13669-75(scopus indexed)
- Vasanthi.V 2018 “Machine Learning Algorithms with ROC Curve for Predicting and Diagnosing the Heart Disease”Soft Computing and Medical Bioinformatics ,pp:63-72(springer)
- VA R Jayakrishnan 2018 “Empirical Survey on Advances of Network Forensics in the Emerging Networks” International Journal of Cyber-Security and Digital Forensics (IJCSDF),7(1): 38-46.
- VNandhini.S 2018 “Extraction of Features and Classification on Phishing Websites using Web Mining Techniques” International Journal of Engineering Development and Research (IJEDR),3(1):28-36.
- VSulaimanGhaleb , Salem Ba Hmaid , Akram S.A Alhammadi 2017” Energy Aware Issues of DSR Routing Protocols in Mobile Ad Hoc Network” International Journal of Computer Applications 178(3),PP:120-126.
- VJayakrishnan.R 2017” Empirical Survey on Advances of Network Forensics in the Emerging Networks” C S I C o m m u n ic a t i o n s,41(8),PP:31-37
- VSulaimanGhaleb , Salem Ba Hmaid , Akram S.A Alhammadi 2017” A Survey of Various Power Efficient Routing Protocols based DSR for MANETs, International Journal of Advanced Research Trends in Engineering and Technology (IJARTET),4(10),pp:1-6.
- V 2017” Achieving Security for Data Access Control Using Cryptography Techniques” INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON APPLIED SOFT COMPUTING TECHNIQUES (ICASCT’17),5(1),PP:172-182
- V 2017 “Simulator and Emulator used in wireless sensor network” International Journal Of Advanced Research In Computer And Communication Engineering,10(85),pp:12-16.
- V 2015 “Empirical study on Path Planning Algorithms for Ad-Hoc Wireless Sensor network” International Journal of Computer Applications technology and Research,10(85),pp:289-293.Scopus Indexed.
- V 2015 “Obstruction Avoidance Generously Mobility (OAGM) Based On Graph Theory”. Intl. J. of Scientific Research in Computer Science Applications and Management Studies,4(5),PP:1-7.GIF:0.465.
- V and M. Hemalatha, 2013. “Simulation of Obstruction Avoidance Generously Mobility (OAGM) Model using Graph-theory Technique”. Research Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology, 5(07), PP:2799-2808.ISI-Scopus (Impact Factor-0.030).
- V ,M.Hemalatha 2012 .” A Proportional Analysis of Dissimilar Mobility Models in Ad-Hoc Sensor Network over DSR Protocol”. Int. J. Computer Applications 42(15); PP:26-32 (Impact Factor: 0.814).
- Vasanthi,V and Hemalatha.M, 2012. “Simulation and Evaluation of Different Mobility Models in Ad-Hoc Sensor Network over DSR Protocol Using Bonnmotion Tool”. Recent Trends in Computer Networks and Distributed Systems Security SPRINGER CCIS : 335, PP:157-167.
- V and Hemalatha.M, 2012. “Mobility Scenario of Dissimilar Mobility Model using the DSR protocol in Ad-hoc Sensor Network”.Spl Issue on Int.,J. Computer Applications 4 (1), PP: 1-15 (Impact Factor: 0.814).
- Ajith Singh. N, Vasanthi.V, and Hemalatha. M, 2012. “A Brief Survey on Architecture, Challenges & Security Benefit in Cloud Computing”. Int., Journal of Information and Communication Technology Research (JICT).Vol.2(2).102-111.(Springer Indexed)
- V, M.Hemalatha, 2011. “Empirical Study of Security Attacks on wireless Sensor Network” Int., Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science (IJARCS), Vol 2(1), PP:23-28.
- V, Ajith Singh. N, Romen Kumar. M and M.Hemalatha 2011. “A Detailed study of Mobility model in sensor network”. Int., Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology (JATIT), vol 33(1), PP:7-14 . Scopus, and I.F-1.71.
- V, AjithSingh.N, RomenKumar.M and Hemalatha.M, 2011. “Evaluation of Protocols and Algorithms to Improve the Performance of Tcp/ Ip over Wireless/Wired Networks”. Springer LNCS, Communication in Computer and Information Science, 250(1); 521-525 (Scopus Indexed).
- V, P. Nagarajan, B. Bharathi, M.Hemalatha, 2010. “A Perspective Analysis of Routing Protocols on Wireless Sensor Network”. Int., Journal on Computer Science and Engineering (IJCSE), Vol. 2(8),PP: 2511-2518.
FDP/ Workshop/ Training Attended
- Two days FDP On R Programming and its applications sponsored by ICTACT at JCT college June 23rd 2018
- Two days FDP On IOT and its applications sponsored by ICTACT at Rathinam Engineering College 26thoct 2017
- Two days FDP ‘Android Application Tools” sponsored by ICTACT at RVS College of Arts and Science 28thdec 2016.
- Two days FDP ‘IBM BLUEMIX” sponsored by ICTACT at PSG College of Arts and Science 27 28 Dec 2015.
- One day workshop on NS2, RCAS, CBE, Aug 29 2015.
- Three day workshop on “PHP”,KGISL,Coimbatore17-21,May-14
- One day International Workshop on “Networks Intelligence and Computing Technologies (IWNICT)”, Karpagam University, Coimbatore.17-Dec-11.
- One day Workshop on “MATLAB-Programming Tool”, Karpagam University, Coimbatore.18-Feb-12.
- One day International Workshop on “IEEE-Writing Technical Paper”, R.M.D Engineering College, Chennai. 31-Mar-12.
Conference: Participation & Presentation
International – Conference
- Vasanthi2020.”Internet of Things Forensics HoneyNetCloud Investigation Model” International Conference on Electronics and Sustainable Communication Systems (ICESC)PP: 660-666
- Vasanthi2019,”Forensic Analysis on IoT Devices”International Conference on Intelligent Data Communication Technologies and Internet of Things sep 9.SPRINGER CCIS
- V2017,” A Survey of Various Power Efficient Routing Protocols based DSR for MANETs “International Conf.on communication,Sankara college of Commerce Sep 17
- V2015, A Empirical study on Path Planning Algorithms for Ad-Hoc Wireless Sensor Network- Inter., Conf. on and Information Technologyon Modelling, Simulation and Control (ICMSC) 2015,Oct 15.
- V and Hemalatha.M, 2013. “Obstruction Avoidance Generously Mobility Model for Adhoc and Sensor Networks”-Inter., Conf. on Computer Science and Information Technology (ICCSIT), Coimbatore, Feb 17.IOAJ sponsor
- V and Hemalatha.M, 2012. “Mobility Scenario of Dissimilar Mobility Model using the DSR protocol in Ad-hoc Sensor network-A Survey” –ICNICT 2012 –Sri Krishna Institute of Engineering and Science,Ghaziabad on Sep9,8.
- V and Hemalatha.M, 2012. “Simulation and Evaluation of different mobility model using DSR protocol Ad-hoc Sensor Network Using Bonnmotion Tool” –Int., Conf. on Security in Computer Networks and Distributed Systems (SNDS2012) Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management – Kerala.Springer CCIS, (Scopus Indexed), Oct 10,11.
- V, AjithSingh.N, Romen Kumar. M and M.Hemalatha 2011. “Evaluation of Protocols and Algorithms to improve the performance of Tcp / Ip over Wired/Wireless networks”. CIIT- Pune on Nov-7, 8. Springer LNCS(Scopus Indexed)
- V and Hemalatha. M 2011. “Impact of Different Mobility Models using DSR Protocol for Wireless sensor Networks”. Proceeding of Int. Conf. on Networks Intelligence and Computing Technologies (ICNICT 2011), Department of Computer Science, Karpagam University, Coimbatore, Dec 15-16, PP: 580-583.
National – Conference
- V2016 “Centralized Mobility management in MANET” National Conference, KG college of Arts and Science, Cbe, Feb 13.
- V,2015. Routing protocols in Wireless sensor network. National conference (NCBD 2015), Rathinamcollege, cbe.SEP 19.
- V and Hemalatha.M, 2012. A Review on Path Planning Algorithms for Ad-Hoc Wireless Sensor Network. National Conference on Simulations in Computing Nexus (NCSCN 12), Coimbatore Institute of Engineering & Technology, Narasipuram, Thondamuthur(via), Coimbatore. Mar.2.
- V, 2009. VOIP. National Conference on Current Trends in Computing, Krishna College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore. Mar 9
- Two Day National Level Seminar On Research Challenges In Mobile Application Hindusthan College of arts and self 27,28 July 2015.
- Keynote Speaker : ”IOT and its applications” on 27th DEC 2017 in Rathinam College of Arts and Science.
- One day guest lecture on “Introduction on Network communication” on 28th Sep 2017in Pioneer College of Arts and Science.
- V2016 Routing Protocols In Wireless Sensor Network Lambert Publisher ISBN: 978-3-659-87110-8
ICSES(International Computer Science and Engineering Society)
AWARDS / HONOURS
Awards / Honours Agency / Institute Year of Award
|Awards / Honours Agency / Institute Year of Award||
Awards / Honours Agency / Institute Year of Award
|KUARF – Award of Karpagam University Research- Fellowship (R/Acad/Ph.D/2010/2265)|