Mr. K. ABILASH
DESIGNATION : Assistant Professor
QUALIFICATION : MSc, (APPSY) PGDAL (Laws), NLP., PhD., Clin Psy (Purs)
EXPERIENCE : 2 years (Professional Experience) 4 Months Teaching Experience
DEPARTMENT : Psychology
Mr. K. ABILASH, MSc. (APPSY) PGDAL (Laws), NLP., PhD., Clin Psy (Purs) AAssistant Professor of Psychology, Freelance Consultant Psychologist at The Sanguine Minds Wellbeing Center and Clinical Psychology Researcher. He has 3.5 years of experience in counselling and research and 4 months in Teaching. He has completed his under-graduation in Psychology from PSG College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore in 2014 and completed post-graduation in Applied Psychology from PSGCAS. He has completed his Post Graduation Diploma in Administrative and Labour Laws from Madurai Kamaraj University in 2019. He is currently pursuing his doctoral research in Clinical Psychology in Amity University Rajasthan. He is an active researcher published few research papers in national and international conference, in addition to being a freelance counsellor. He completed his Master Advance Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming Language (NLP). He also did his data science certificate course from IBM and Robotic Process Automation from IITM Research Park. He also completed The Fundamental of Digital Marketing from IAB Europe.
RESEARCH EXPERIENCE (11)
- Presented a paper on “Delegation: An Attenuator of Occupational Stress” in International Conference conducted by Pratap University Jaipur, During March 2021
- Presented a paper on “The Importance of delegation in Human Resources management and effective communication” in International Conference conducted by Pratap University Jaipur, During March 2021
- Presented a paper on “Bibliotherapy as Therapeutic approach to Psychological Problems” in UGC sponsored National Conference held at Avinashilingam Institute, during March 2019.
- Developed a tool on the name of “PSG – Virtue 2.O”, during November 2018.
- Standardized and Validated the “Personality Disorder Inventory”, during March 2018.
- Presented a paper on “Analysis of Focused Attention among Moderate Intellectually Disabled Children” in National Conference held at Aadhikavi Nannaya University, Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh, during Dec 2015.
- Presented a paper entitled “A Study on Prevalence of Behavioral Addictions among College Students” in National Conference held at Kodikanal Christian College, Kodikanal, during Sep 2015.
- Published a paper on “Standardization and validation of Personality Disorder Inventory” with ISSN: 2321 -788X Volume 7 Issue:1Shanlax International Journal of Arts,Science and Humanities UGC approved
- Published a paper on“Focusedattention,Social Maturity and behavioral problems among intellectually impaired children” with ISSN: 2249-3352 (P) 2278-0505 (E) International Journal of Basic and Applied Research UGC approved
- Published a paper on“A Studyon Prevalence of Behavioral Addictions among College Students”with ISSN:2321-788XVolume:6Isuue:4Shanlax International Journal of Arts,Science and Humanities UGC approved
- Published an article on “Psychological Well-being and Social Relationship Among WhatsApp Users” with ISBN No – 978-93-87882-14-0
WORKSHOP ATTENDED (6)
- Participated as a Guest Speaker at Rathinam college of arts and science, Coimbatore 2019 & 2020
- Participated as a Guest Speaker at GRD college of arts and science, Coimbatore 2019& 2020
- Participated in the “Seminar on Resilience and Early Life Adversities” Organized by Department of Liberal Arts, IIT – Hyderabad by Indian Council of Medical Research(ICMR)
- Attended one day certificate course on Psycho-informatics: Understanding diagnostic test during Oct 2018
- Attended One Day Workshop on” Meta Cognitive Training” during March 2018
- Attended One Day Workshop on “Cognitive Behavioural Therapy” during March 2018
- Attended Half-Day Workshop on “Applications of Cognitive Behaviour Therapy on Psycho-Oncology” during Sep 2016
- Attended Half-Day Workshop in “Comprehensive Learning goals for an Undergraduate Student according to APA” during Dec 2015.
- International Affiliate at American Psychological Association (APA)