Dr. G. Sowmya
Assistant Professor of Commerce, Dr. G. Sowmya is an Doctorate from PSG College of Arts and Science.She completed her Ph.D under the supervision of Dr. M. Jayanthi. Her area of interest includes Accounting & Finance and specialized in Stock Market.
She has been a Visting- Faculty for BA-(Hons) International Business and Department of Commerce at PSG College of Arts and Science. She has undergone as a trainee for one month at Coimbatore Capital Ltd, Coimbatore. She has published 5 papers relating to the research at International Journal and presented 6 papers at International conferences & Seminars. She has attended 6 workshops and 1 FDP.
- A Study on Investors Opinion towards Factors Affecting Bank Stocks, International Research Journal of Business and Management, vol.XI(3), pg.no. 132-139, ISSN 2322-083X, 2018.
- A Study on Relationship between Bankex and Stock Market Indices, International Journal of Research in Commerce & Management, vol. 8, pg.no. 18-21, ISSN 0976-2183, 2017.
- A Study on Price Performance of Private Sector Banks in Share Market, Bonfiring International Journal of Industrial Engineering and Management Science, Vol.6(1),2016.
- A Study on Initial Public Offering, International Journal of Marketing, Financial Services & Management Research, vol.4(8), pg.no. 1-6, ISSN 2277-3622, 2015.
- Study on Future Stock Market Volatility with Special Reference to Nifty Index, International Research Journal of Business and Management, vol.V, pg.no. 41-45, ISSN 2322-083X, 2014.