Sports and Games
The college has been actively encouraging students to participate in various sports & games as it believes that there should be holistic development of an individual. The Department of Physical Education conducts sports and games for the staff and students viz., Football, Basketball, Volleyball, Throw Ball, Kabbadi, Cricket, Hockey, Handball and Athletics and also Indoor games like Table tennis, Carroms, Badminton and Chess.
- Table tennis
- Throw Ball
- Student On-Duty form
- Team On-Duty form
- Membership form for Indoor sports activities
- Eligibility proforma of players
- Karthik. D B.Sc., CS has secured 4th place in the Fitness Champion conducted by Coimbatore District Best Fitness Association on 05.01.2020
- Karthik. D B.Sc., CS has secured 1st place in the MFP Classic, Open body building competition in the men physique category held at Coimbatore on 15.12.2019.
- Karthik. D – B.Sc., CS has secured 10th place in the Mr. COIMBATORE 2018, Open body building competition organized by Coimbatore Gym & Fitness Owners Association held at Coimbatore on 30.09.2018
- Sahjith Hussain – B.Sc IT Won I place in Tamilnadu State Bench Press Championship 2018 held on 14.08.2018 at Chennai.
- Akshay R – B.Sc Maths Won I place in State Level Amateur Kick Boxing Championship 2018 held at RKV Matriculation Hr. Sec. School Coimbatore on 13.10.2018
- Nirmal Kumar – B.Com A&F won First place in National Level Powerlifting (53kg and 59kg) Tournament at Mumbai on 26-30.09.2018
- 8 students are participated in Bharathiar University Inter collegiate Basket Ball Tournament Held on 14.09.2018 at PSG Arts and Science College