Head Of Department
Sri Krisha Adithya College of Arts and Science
B.Com Professional Accounting is 3-year undergraduate course, the minimum eligibility for which is higher secondary certificate examination with commerce subjects such as accounts, math, and economics. Accounting is an integral part of the management and governance of any enterprise. The professional accounting program is designed for those seeking an exciting and meaningful business career, this course provides a professional accounting qualification designed to meet the academic requirements of chartered accountants.
This degree will prepare you to:
- undertake and evaluate the conceptual basis of accounting
- understand and apply principles and analytical techniques from economics, commercial law, business communications and the accounting context.
Professional Accounting is an ideal platform for a dynamic and exciting business career. Our program provides practical and relevant skills, creating career opportunities in areas such as financial management, public practice, commerce and industry, government and semi-government organizations, and accounting education.
Some of the job designations which are ideal for a B. Com Professional Accounting graduate are Chief Professional Accounting Officer, Professional Accounting Firm Partner, Finance Director, Audit Manager etc. in industries like Banks, Marketing Organizations, Educational Institutes, Business Consultancies, Multinational Companies, Financial Organizations and Export Companies.
- To provide excellence in accounting education.
- To fulfill the requirements of an accounting career in a corporate.
- Inculcating the skill sets in students to attain professionalism.
- Enhancing the potentials to meet the opportunities and challenges in the corporate world.
- Impart skills to analyze and understand the global trends.
- To provide a programme of academic distinction that fulfill the requirements of emerging accounting profession.
Best Practices of the department:
- The student academic plan, course material, lecture plans are sent to the wards one week ahead of their sessions through Google classroom.
- All the classes are equipped with smart boards and the department encourages on E-learning and M-learning to keep pace with global technology trends and enhancing traditional instruction with technology to prepare students for success in the work place.
- Each and every student is constantly observed on their needs and regularity in classes through Tutor ward meeting and Parent – Teacher Meeting.
- Endow support for the students who are weak in their subjects by conducting Remedial Classes.
- Administers customized training programs for business and industry by providing Tally Certification in tie up with Tally academy.
- Seeking input from MNCthe Department has MoU for the Finance and Accounting Elective course with Tata Consultancy Services.
- Striving for independent thinkers and personal growth the Department offers Spoken Tutorial certification.
- Maintains a high standard of performance, to the achievement of academic and professional goals by offering National Accounting Talent Search Examination, Economic Talent Examination.
- The Department has Commerce Cubicle student association which has been active since its initiation is in providing the students learning through doing.
- Commerce Cubicle organizes Product Launch , Youth Assembly , Business Plan , AD Round , orphanage visit , out bound program , Business Quiz , Debate , Inter collegiate meet and managerial interface program to participate in various events and competitions which fulfils the distinctive abilities and talents of students as well as it showcases their organizational and leadership skills.
- All students are envisioned topresent and publish papersin various State, National and International Level Conferences and Seminars.
The students of our department apart from the academic excellence, proves their excellency in co-curricular performances.
- 10 students from III B.com PA B has presented and published papers in international conferences held at Dr. R.V arts and science college.
- 11 students from II B.com PA A has presented and published papers in national and international conferences held at Sri Ramakrishna college of arts and science, Dr. N.G.P college of arts and science, and Sankara college of science and commerce.
- 4 students from I B.com PA A has presented papers in International conferences held at Hindustan college of arts and science.
- 4 students from I B.com PA B has presented papers in International conferences held at Hindustan college of arts and science and 7 students has presented papers in Inter departmental seminar held at Sri Krishna Adithya college of arts and science.
Besides presentations, students have also actively engaged in doing various online course.
- 55 Students of III B.Com. PA and 10 students of I B.Com. PA B completed online course “Management for Competitive Edge” offered by International College for Management Studies, Sydney from open 2 study.
- 16 students of III B. Com PA completed online course “Culture and E-mail Writing” offered by iON Digital Hub, TCS
- 21 students of I B. Com PA ‘B’ completed Online Course on “Complete Career Transition Guide for Data Analytics”, from Udemy.com.
- The world of commerce offers as many as career options to a Professional accounting graduate. Some of the job designations which are ideal for a B. Com Professional Accounting graduate are Chief Professional Accounting Officer, Professional Accounting Firm Partner, Finance Director, Audit Manager etc. in industries like Banks, Marketing Organizations, Educational Institutes, Business Consultancies, Multinational Companies, Financial Organizations and Export Companies.
- Among the other courses, B.com professional accounting lays down the basics for pursuing the professional courses such as Charted Accountant (CA), Cost and Management Accountant (CMA).
Plugins your themes with even more features.
Plugins your themes with even more features.