Dr. P. S. CHANDNI
Sri Krisha Adithya College of Arts and Science
Head of the Department
Sri Krisha Adithya College of Arts and Science
With almost twenty three years spent dedicated to lecturing and research works, Prof. P.S. Chandni is one of SKACAS’s most experienced and knowledgeable faculty. She is associated with our esteemed institution since the year 2018. Earlier, she had headed the Masters and Research Department of Commerce at Sree Narayana Guru College, Coimbatore. At present, she heads the Department of B.Com and B.Com (Accounting & Finance) in our esteemed institution.After completing her post-graduation in Commerce from NGM College affiliated to Bharathiar University, Prof. P.S. Chandni has been conferred with the Degree of Philosophy in Commerce by Madurai Kamaraj University in the year 2006. She aspires to excel in the field of Academics and Research. Her primary area of interest is Marketing and she has been awarded Doctorate in Commerce by Bharathiar University in the year 2013, for her research work in the field of Marketing. She represents the institution’s commitment to excellence in teaching, learning and research contribution to the society. She is a strong believer in an educational system that promotes professionalism among the student community by identifying and motivating the students with creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship.
With her prominent 10 years of research experience, she has produced 13 M. Phil scholars and also at present, she is overseeing 3 M.Phil scholars. Recently, she has been elevated as approved Research Supervisor for Ph.D Programmes in Commerce under Bharathiar University. She has also published a handful of research papers in peer reviewed and recognized national and international journals. Holding key positions in various educational fields, she possess the ability to bring out the hidden talents out of the students and works for bizarre outcome from every student.
- Acted as Resource person in the National Seminar organized by Attappady Govt. College, funded by Directorate of Collegiate Education, Kerala, during the academic years 2016-17 and in the National Conference organised by Holy Cross College of Arts and Science for Women, Tiruppathur during the current academic year
- NAAC Steering Committee Member of Sree Narayana Guru College from the period 2016-17 onwards
- Elected Senate member of the college for Bharathiar University for the period till November 24, 2016.
- Qualified ISO Internal Auditor.
- Inspection Commission Member appointed by Bharathiar University for Course approval in self-financing colleges namely, Hindusthan Arts and Science and KG Arts and Science Colleges in Coimbatore during the academic years 2015-16, 2016-17 and 2017-18
- Question paper scrutinizer in Dr. NGP Arts and Science College, Coimbatore during the year 2017-18.and Sree Saraswathi Thyagaraja College of Arts and Science, Pollachi,during the academic years 2015-16 , 2016-17 and 2017-18.
- Question paper setter for Annamalai University, KSR College of Arts and Science and Kongunadu Arts and Science (Autonomous Institutions).
- Produced 13 M.Phil Scholars
- At present supervising research work for 3 M.Phil Scholars.
- Recently elevated as approved Research Supervisor for Ph.D Programs in Commerce under Bharathiar University.
- “Consumers Attitude and Preferences Towards Dairy Product: A Study ofMilmamilk with Special Reference to Nallepilly Panchayath’ in International Journal ofResearch in Commerce, Economics and Management, indexed and listed at various publishers including EBSCO publishing with ISSN 2231-4245, Volume No.6 (2016), Issue N0. 01 (January)
- “A Study on Rural Consumer Awareness and Brand Preference of Instant FoodProducts with special reference to Vadakarapathy Panchayat“, in InternationalJournal of Research in Commerce, Economics and Management, indexed and listed at various publishers including EBSCO publishing with ISSN 2231-4245, Volume No.6 (2016), Issue N0. 04(April)
- “Customer Perception Towards Celebrity Endorsement” in International Journal of Advance Research and Innovative Ideas in Education, with ISSN (0)2395-4396, in Volume-1, Issue 3,2016, indexed in Google Scholar.
- “A study on the awareness, preference and satisfaction of policyholders towards LIC with special reference to Malappuram District” in the International Journal of Research – Greanthalaya in Volume 4, Issue 10, November 2016. (Impact Factor 4.321)
- “A study on the issues and problems of women entrepreneurs in Kerala with special reference Nilambur Taluk of Malapuram District, Kerala” in Indian Journal of Applied Research in Volume 7, Issue 3 , March 2017 (ISSN No. 2249-555X, Impact Factor 4.894)
- “ A study on the satisfaction of employees of State Bank of Travancore towards its merger with State Bank of India with special reference to Malappuram Region” in the International Journal of Research Sciences & amp; Management ( ISSN: 2349-5197, Impact factor 2.715, November 2017).
- “A study on the effectiveness of employee morale with special reference to Kanaka Polypack Pvt. Ltd., Aluva”, in the International Journal- PARIPEX – Indian Journal of Research in volume 7, Issue 01, January-2018 (ISSN No: 2250-1991, Impact Factor 5.761)
- “A Study on the Performance and Problems of Micro Finance through Kudumbasree Units with Special Reference to Moothedam Panchayath” in the International Interdisciplinary Research Journal, with ISSN No. 2249-9598, Volume 08, July-August 2018, Special Issue.