Department Of Commerce
Sri Krisha Adithya College of Arts and Science
The Department of Commerce at Sri Krishna Adithya College of Arts and Science encompasses a prominent focus on the excellence of its teaching in this vibrant institution. Our academic program is of the ultimate standard to transform the young aspirants into the global professionals with sound financial knowledge.
The prime importance of an educative undergraduate education should be on improving the quality of every aspirant towards a better future with sound domain knowledge. This motivates the teaching practice to go beyond the customary methods of teaching. The Department esteems the exchange of ideas and knowledge by organizing various management events on the regular basis. This helps the students in cultivating concrete personality towards social obligations and high morale.
The Department of Commerce offers an undergraduate course with wide specialization to commerce which includes management, accounting,
economics, mathematics, corporate law etc., The students opting this domain are exposed to the learning of managerial skills and building competence to face career challenges. The syllabus structured leads the students aspiring for higher professional degree namely, CA, CMA, ACCA, CIMA, ACS, MBA , M.Com etc. and also provides immediate job opportunities in Banks and Insurance sectors, MNCs, Public sector, Stock broking, Software industries etc., as it is a financial and technical degree that suits the changing paradigm of Job Markets.
“To carve a niche of excellence within every aspirant, enabling prolific development of personality with a humane and global outlook.”
“To be a realm of academic excellence with utter commitment towards quality education in Accounting and Finance with holistic concern for better life, environment and society.”
The department is endowed with an array of erudite members of the Faculty headed by Dr. P.S. Chandni, Professor & Head who has 23 years of experience in teaching and 10 years of experience in research,
The Students here are benefited by digitized classrooms, E-learning, M-learning, , and 24/7 Google classroom which provides an excellent platform to the students to explore the learning resources. Each student is encouraged to deliver snap talks every hour to train them in presentation skills and again confidence.
The department has signed MoU with
- The Chennai Race Coaching Institute for Bank Recruitment Exam Coaching
- Radian IAS Academy for TNPSC coaching
- Chezhian Academy for CA and CMA foundation and Intermediary courses
- Tally Education Private Ltd, Bangalore and Sri Krishna ITech Management Solutions PVT ltd for training in Tally ACE with GST for enhancing the utilizable skills of the students.
The initiatives taken by the department facilitates our students to exhibit their professional excellence and competence that earns unique identity for them in all fields.
The department bestows various certificate Courses in Collaboration with Corporates:
- Tally ERP. 9 in collaboration with TEPL Bangalore and its authorized training partner SKIT Management Solutions Private Limited, Coimbatore.
- Finance and Accounting Certification provided by TCS
- Spoken Tutorial provided by IIT Mumbai to enhance students communication skills.
- E-Learning certification courses provided by NPTEL, MHRD, Government of India.
- National Accounting Talent Search organized by Indian Accounting Association and Economic Talent Examinations organized by Scientific Research Association for Economics and Finance.
The Department provides not classroom teaching but also lay major role in organizing Seminars, Workshops, FDPs and Guest Lectures by eminent industrialists and Academicians, Business Plan programme, and business quiz, etc., are conducted for students.