Dr. P. Pavithra
DESIGNATION : Assistant Professor
QUALIFICATION : M.Com., MBA.,M.Phil.,Ph.D
EXPERIENCE : 14 Years 3 Months
DEPARTMENT : B.Com
Dr.P.PAVITHRA M.Com.,MBA.,M.Phil.,PGDCA.,Ph.D Assistant Professor of Commerce, She has 14 years of experience in teaching and research. She has been awarded the Doctoral degree by Bharathiar University in the year 2022, she has completed M.Phil Degree Programme in Finance during the year 2013, She has completed her Post Graduate Degree in Master of Commerce at Sri Ramalinga Sowdambigai College of Science & Commerce, Coimbatore. She has Completed her MBA Degree at Bharathiar University.
She has published research papers in reputed peer reviewed journals and she presented research papers in various seminars and conferences. She enriched his teaching technique through attending Faculty Development Programs and Workshops organized in various institutions. She Cleared 5 NPTEL/SWAYAM Online Courses with Elite and Silver Certificate. She Previously served as a Head of the Department in Department of Commerce PA from 2018 to 2022 and as Assistant Professor in Commerce from 2013 at Kovai Kalaimagal College of Arts and Science. She also received Star Faculty Award in the Year 2022 from Kovai Kalaimagal College of Arts & Science for contribution towards NAAC Accreditation Process. She also serves as a Chairman in Commerce (PA) at Kovai Kalaimagal College of Arts and Science and member in various statutory and Non-Statutory Bodies. Apart from Teaching. She has 4 years 6 months working as Assistant Professor in Department of Commerce at TSA Arts, Science and Tamil College, Perur from 2007 to 2011.
|2||WEBINAR COUNT (ATTENDED)||60|
|3||WEBINAR COUNT (ORGANISED)||05|
|4||NPTEL ONLINE COURSES COMPLETED||05|
|SEMINAR AND CONFERENCE|
|7||PAPER PRESENTATION INTERNATIONAL LEVEL||14|
|8||PAPER PRESENTATION-NATIONAL LEVEL||05|
INTERNATIONAL / NATIONAL JOURNALS (7)
- Indian Private Equity Segment – an Empirical Overview in International Journal of Multidisciplinary Page No 341 – 345, October 2018, ISBN/ISSN No. 2455 – 3085Impact Factor- 4.184.
- A Study on Perception towards SHGs in Coimbatore in Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research, Volume 8 Issue 1, Page No 8 – 12, February-2019, ISBN/ISSN No. 2349 – 5162 Impact Factor :87
- Impact of Financial Assistances on the achievements of Self Help Group Members in The International Journal of Analytical and Experimental Modal analysis, Volume XIII, Issues I, Page No.753- 761, January-2021, ISBN/ISSN No. 0886-9367, Impact Factor :3
- A Study Pertaining to Consumer Buying Behaviour towards Aroma Milk Product with reference to Coimbatore city in UGC Care approved Group II Journal GIS SCIENCE JOURNAL, Volume 9, Page No. 1865- 1870, March 2022, Impact Factor 6.1
- A study on consumer behaviour towards Maruti Suzukiswift – A study with reference to Aadhi Maruti showroom in Pollachi region- Parishodh Journal-ISSN NO:2347-6648-June 2022
INVITED TALK (1)
- Acted as a Resource Person in Seminar on “Role of Banks in Digital India” organized by Sri Ramakrishna College of Arts and Science(Autonomous) on 28th October,2021.
NPTEL ONLINE COURSES COMPLETED
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management – I
- Introduction to Banking and Financial markets
- Principles of Management
- International Peer Reviewed Research Journal & Book Publication ID No.893
AWARDS / HONOURS
|Awards / Honours Agency / Institute Year of Award||Awards / Honours Agency / Institute Year of Award|
|“Star Faculty Award” for the sincere contribution towards the preparation of Self Study Report to NAAC for the third cycle of Accreditation, Kovai Kalaimagal College of Artsand Science.||Elite + Silver Certificate received for Principles of Human Resource Management through E- Learning course of NPTEL.
Elite Certificate received for Marketing Management-I through E- Learning course of NPTEL.
Elite Certificate received for Principles of Management through E- Learning course of NPTEL.
Elite Certificate received for Leadership through E- Learning course of NPTEL.