Department of B.Com Computer Applications
Sri Krisha Adithya College of Arts and Science
The relevance of computers in business is mounting each and every day. B.Com with Computer Applications established in 2013 is a blend in the fields of Commerce and Computers. The curriculum has been designed to furnish to the ever changing demands of information technology along with necessary inputs from the Industry. This Programme is meant to heighten technological know-how, to train students to become industry specialists, to provide research based training and to encourage software development.
- To provide basic understanding about Commerce and Computer Applications.
- The specialization subjects are of Accounting, Banking, Insurance, Computer Language, Software and Software application in the Commerce.
- To provide a sound intellectual base from which an advanced career in Computer Application can be developed.
- To make the student familiar with the mechanism of conducting business dealings through electronic media.
- To provide a platform for wider institution – industry interaction.
- To explore and develop the entrepreneurial and leadership potential of the students.
- To motivate and nurture co-operation, tolerance and mutual respect in our nation of diversity.
To develop the personality and communication skill of the students and to make them excel in corporate knowledge and fulfill the expectations of the IT sector and Banking and Insurance sectors. To create young Leaders with global outlook in, consonance with liberalized, Economic Scenario.