Dr. N. Priyadharshini
NAME OF THE FACULTY: Dr.N.Priyadharshini
DESIGNATION: ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
QUALIFICATION: M.Com., M.Phil., Ph.D
EXPERIENCE: 4 Years
DEPARTMENT: B.Com CA
Dr.N.PRIYADHARSHINI, M.Com.,M.Phil.,Ph.D., Assistant Professor in Department of Commerce with Computer Applications. She has 9 years of experience in teaching and research. She has been awarded the Doctoral degree by Bharathiar University in the year 2018, she has completed M.Phil Degree Programme in Marketing during the year 2013, She Completed her Master of Commerce during the year 2008 at PSGR Krishnammal College for Women and her UG Degree at SNMV College of Arts & Science in the year 2006.
She has published research papers in reputed peer reviewed journals and she presented research papers in various seminars and conferences. She enriched his teaching technique through attending Faculty Development Programs and Workshops organized in various institutions. She Cleared NPTEL/SWAYAM Online Courses .She Previously served as a Head of the Department in Department of Commerce CA from 2018 to 2022 and as Assistant Professor in Commerce from 2013 at Kovai Kalaimagal College of Arts and Science. She also received Star Faculty Award in the Year 2022 from Kovai Kalaimagal College of Arts & Science for contribution towards NAAC Accreditation Process. She also serves as a Chairman in Commerce at Kovai Kalaimagal College of Arts and Science and member in various statutory and Non-Statutory Bodies. Apart from Teaching ,she is having an One Year of Industry Experience as a Process Associate at TATA Consultancy Services during the year 2008-2009.
|WEBINAR COUNT (ATTENDED)
|WEBINAR COUNT (ORGANISED)
|ONLINE COURSES CLEARED
|SEMINAR AND CONFERENCE
|PAPER PRESENTATION INTERNATIONAL LEVEL
|PAPER PRESENTATION-NATIONAL LEVEL
INTERNATIONAL / NATIONAL JOURNALS (7)
- Consumer awareness about food products in Coimbatore District- An empirical Study.IJBARR-Vol.No1 Issue 33-March 2017, ISSN No:2349-6738 Impact factor- 4.695.
- A Study on Customer Attitude towards Buying Behavior of Organic Food Products in Coimbatore city- IJBARR- Vol.No3 Issue 17- April 2017- ISSN No:2348-0653 Impact Factor 4.729
- A Study on Consumer Satisfaction Towards Retail Petroleum Outlet Services in Coimbatore City- PARIPEX- Indian Journal of Research-ISSS No. 2250-1991.Impact Factor-6.761.
- A Study pertaining to consumer buying behaviour towards aroma milk product with reference to Coimbatore City-GIS Science Journal-ISSS No. 1869-9391.Impact Factor-6.761-March 2022.
- A study on consumer behaviour towards Maruti Suzukiswift – A study with reference to Aadhi Maruti showroom in Pollachi region- Parishodh Journal-ISSN NO:2347-6648-June 2022
INVITED TALK (1)
- Served as a Resource Person at Sri Ramakrishna College of Arts and Science on the topic“E Auditing” on 26.10.2021.
AWARDS / HONOURS
|Awards / Honours Agency / Institute Year of Award
|Star Faculty Award in the Year 2022 from Kovai Kalaimagal college of Arts & Science.