Dr. R. MOHANAPRIYA
DESIGNATION : Assistant Professor
QUALIFICATION : M.Sc., M.Phil, Ph.D
EXPERIENCE : 6 years of teaching experience
DEPARTMENT : Mathematics
Dr. R. Mohanapriya received B.Sc., M.Sc., M. Phil., and Ph.D. degrees in Mathematics from Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, India, in 2008, 2010, 2013 and 2020, respectively. She served as an Assistant professor in Tiruppur Kumaran college for Women, Tirupur from 2010 to 2016. She has published two research papers in reputed SCIE(Science Citation Index Expanded) journals and three in reputed indexed journals. She has done her research in stabilization and tracking control for Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy systems. Her current research interests include fuzzy sets and systems and fuzzy dynamical systems. She has the ability to expand her learnings, knowledge and skills.
|SEMINAR AND CONFERENCE|
|4||NATIONAL LEVEL :||2|
INTERNATIONAL / NATIONAL JOURNALS(9)
- R. Sakthivel, R. Mohanapriya, C. Wang and P. Dhanalakshmi , `Observer-based fnite-time nonfragile control for nonlinear systems with actuator saturation’, ASME. Journal of Computional Nonlinear Dynamics 2018; https://doi.org/10.1115/1.4041911. (SCIE)
- S. Senpagam, P. Dhanalakshmi and R. Mohanapriya, `Finite-time fault tracking control for T-S fuzzy systems using intermediate estimator’, International Journal Fuzzy Systems, 22, 101–110 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/s40815-019-00760-5 (SCIE)
- P. Dhanalakshmi, S. Senpagam, R. Mohanapriya , `Robust fault estimation controller for fractional-order delayed system using quantized measurement’, International Journal of Dynamics and Control; https://doi.org/10.1007/s40435-019-00549-2 (SCOPUS)
- S. Senpagam, P. Dhanalakshmi and R. Mohanapriya, Fault estimation observer design for fractional-order financial system subject to time-delay, International Journal of Dynamics and Control ,https://doi.org/10.1007/s40435-020-00642-x (SCOPUS)
- S. Senpagam, P. Dhanalakshmi and R. Mohanapriya, `Resilient reliable dynamicoutput-feedback control for Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy time-delayed systems with time-varying actuator fault’, International Journal of Research in Advent Technology, 7 (2019) 372-380.