Ms. R. SANJANA ANJU
DESIGNATION : Assistant Professor
QUALIFICATION : MSc, (APPSY)
EXPERIENCE : 3 Months Counselling Experience
DEPARTMENT : Psychology
Ms. R. SANJANA ANJU, MSc. (APPSY)Assistant Professor of Psychology. She has three months of experience in Tele Counselling organized by Salem Collectorate Covid Care Counselling. She has completed her Post-graduation in Psychology from Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science and Higher Education for Women in the year 2021 and completed Under-graduation in Applied Psychology from Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science Higher Education for Women, Coimbatore in the year 2019. She developed skills in orientation to Sign Language. She underwent institutional training in the clinical field at Krishna Nursing Home for a month and also in counseling at Talking Cure for 20 days, Coimbatore. She completed a Professional certificate course in Teaching Strategies for Students with Learning Disability from Raashmikha Centre for Learning and Counselling, Coimbatore and Body Language: Key to Professional Success from the Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee. She also did Early Childhood Care and Education certificate course in Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science and Higher Education for Women, Coimbatore. She also completed certification courses in Introduction to Integrative Therapies and Healing Practices offered by the University of Minnesota and Positive Psychology: Application and Intervention by the University of Pennsylvania.
RESEARCH EXPERIENCE (3)
- Research Paper on “Attachment Style, Marital Attitude and Emotional Regulation among Young Adults” in Avinashilingam University, June 2021.
- Research Paper on “Mobile Phone Addiction and Loneliness among Young Adults” in Avinashilingam University, June 2020.
- Group Project on “Life Satisfaction and Spirituality among Middle-aged Men and Women” in Avinashilingam University, April 2019.
WORKSHOP ATTENDED (6)
- Five days workshop on Couple/Family Enrichment
- Two days on Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Two days on Healing the Inner Child
- One day on Logo Therapy
- One day on Orientation to Learning Disability
- One day on Sustainable Strategies to Strengthen Mental Health