Dr. G. VANI
NAME OF THE FACULTY : Dr.G. VANI
DESIGNATION : ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
QUALIFICATION : MCA., M.Phil., Ph.D.,
EXPERIENCE : 16 Years2 Months
DEPARTMENT : INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Dr.G. Vani MCA., M.Phil., Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Information Technology. She has 16 years and 2 months of teaching experience. She has completed her MCA during the year 2006at Kongunadu Arts and Science College. Shehas obtained herMaster of Philosophy in Computer Science in the year 2008at Bharathiar University, Coimbatore. She has completed Degree of Doctorate in Computer Science in the year 2023at Kongunadu Arts and Science College, Coimbatore.
Her research area includes Image Mining. She has published 5research papers in various National and International journals.She has organized National and International Workshop and also conducted Quiz Competitions, Debugging and given Guest Lectures. She enriched her teaching technique by attending several Faculty Development Programme, Webinar, Seminar.
Member in Professional Bodies
Life member of Indian Science Congress Association (ISCA) and acted as a member in Board of Studies.
|S. NO||RESEARCH ARTICLES|
- Vani,Dr.A.Hema,“A Survey on Esophageal Adenocarcinoma Detection of Diagnosis Using Deep Learning and Traditional Methods”, InternationalJournalofCreativeResearchThoughts,withVolume 09,Issue 04,PageNo.2542-2546 andyearofpublication2021.
- Vani,Dr.A.Hema,“A Review of Deep Learning Techniques in Detecting Esophageal Adenocarcinoma”, Journal ofFundamental &ComparativeResearch,with Volume07,Issue 10,PageNo.107-120andyearofpublication2021.
- Vani, Dr. A. Hema,”Energy Consumed Multi Level FeatureExtraction on Esophageal X-Ray ImagesBased on Fuzzy Four Level Fast FourierTransform “, Journal of GreenEngineering”, with Volume10,Issue 11,PageNo.10581-10599andyearofpublication 2020.
- Vani, Dr. A. Hema, “Quantum Statistical Information Grid Clustering for Early EsophagealAdenocarcinoma Detection“, Revista Geintec, withVolume 11, Issue 4,Page No. 3170-3182andyearofpublication 2021.
- Vani,Dr.A.Hema, “Raven Roosting Optimized based Deep BeliefNetwork for Esophageal AdenocarcinomaPrediction”, DesignEngineering”,withIssue07,PageNo.12887-12900andyearofpublication2021.