NAME OF THE FACULTY: M.Pushpa
DESIGNATION: Assistant Professor
QUALIFICATION: M.Sc., MCA., M.Phil.,(Ph.D).,
EXPERIENCE: 14 Years
DEPARTMENT: Information Technology
Mrs.M.Pushpa, M.Sc.,MCA.,M.Phil.,(Ph.D).,Assistant Professor of Information Technology, She has 14 years of experience in teaching and 9 years research experience. She has been conferred with the Degree of Philosophy in Computer Science at Bharathiar University in the year 2008, She has completed MCA during the year 2011 in Bharathiar University, Degree of Master in Computer Science at Kovai Kalaimagal College of Arts & Science Coimbatore during the year 2006.She has published 11 research papers in reputed peer reviewed journals and presented 3 research papers in conferences. With her prominent 9 years of research experience, she produced 5 M.Phil scholars. She enriched her teaching technique by attending Faculty Development Programs, Workshops and Seminarswhich organized by various institutions in current trends.
|5||ONLINE COURSES ATTENDED||08|
|SEMINARS AND CONFERENCES|
|8||INTERNATIONAL LEVEL :||02|
|9||NATIONAL LEVEL :||02|
|10||STATE LEVEL :||01|
INTERNATIONAL / NATIONAL JOURNALS (9)
- “Review on Feature Selection of Gene Expression Data for Autism Classification” – IJIRSET- International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology Vol. 5, Issue 3, March 2016 ISSN (Online): 2319-8753 ISSN (Print) : 2347-6710.
- “A Survey on Autism Spectrum Disorder Classification” – IJISET – International Journal of Innovative Science, Engineering & Technology Vol. 3 Issue 3, March 2016.ISSN 2348 – 7968.
- “CLASSIFICATION SCHEME FOR DETECTING AUTISM USING THREE TIER FEATURE SELECTION AND SINGLE TIER GENE SELECTION” – International Journal of Pure andApplied Mathematics Volume 117 No. 15 2017, 683-697ISSN: 1311-8080 (printedversion); ISSN: 1314-3395 (on-line version)
- “COMPARATIVE STUDY OF CLASSIFICATION ALGORITHMS AND ITS FEATURES” –JACN- JOURNAL OF ADVANCE IN COMPUTER(Conference paper published)
- NETWORKS “Energy efficient data collection techniques in heterogeneous wireless sensor network using DMMS” – IJIRCCE – International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering Vol 3, issue 9, September 2015.
- “Hybrid data using cuckoo search and support vector machine for classification” – IJAEET –International Journal of Advances in Engineering and Emerging Technology Vol 8, issue 4, April 2016.
- ”A Study on Statistical Based Classification in Data Mining”- International Journal of Scientific Research in Computer Science Applications and Management Studies IJSRCSAMS ISSN 2319 – 1953 Volume 7, Issue 4 (July 2018)
- “Literature Survey Of Spyware And Implementation Of Statistical Based Classification In Detecting Spyware” – International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews (IJRAR) 2018 IJRAR October 2018, Volume 5, Issue 4 E-ISSN 2348-1269, P- ISSN 2349-5138.
- “Review On Spyware – A Malware Detection Using Data Mining”- International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology (IJCTT) – Volume 60 Issue 3 – June 2018, ISSN: 2231- 2803
CONFERENCES ATTENDED (02)
- “comparative study of classification algorithms and its features” icint 2nd International Conference on Information and Network Technologies.-JAKARTA –INDONESIA – May-27-29 – 2017.
- “A STUDY ON MICROARRAY DATA ANALYSIS TECHNIQUES AND TOOLS IN GENE EXPRESSION”, National Conference: VLB Janakiammal College of Arts and Science , Coimbatore .
. ONLINE COURSES ORGANIZED – (01)
- Fundamentals of Object Oriented Programming
AWARDS / HONOURS (01)
|Awards||Institute||Year of Award|
|Awarded with a Momento – Excellent Placement Trainer||VLB Janakiammal College of Arts and Science||2014-2015|