Mr. S. AHAMED HOHNSHA ALI
Mr.S.AhamedJohnsha Ali is a Assistant Professor in the department of computer science of the SKACAS. He started his career as a Lecturer in Nehru College of Management, Coimbatore and later to be the part of IT he worked as programmer as well as corporate trainer in Arwin Varsity then he moved to KGiSL Institute of Information Management as a Assistant Professor in MCA department. He has a vast teaching experience.
- Knowledge in teaching Computer Science syllabus deals with Programming languages which includes C, C++, Java.
- Designing methods by using tools Adobe Photoshop, Coral Draw and Multimedia.
- Memory management technique by using Data Structures, Data Mining
- Dynamic Web Page development with Visual Basic &Asp.Net, MySQL, JSP, PHP, C#,
- Software testing methodologies are explained with testing tools Win Runner and QTP.
- Structuring the S/W development lifecycle with SPM and Software Engineering.
- Profound knowledge of various computer applications programs and ability to solve the technical problems
- Interdisciplinary coverage of theoretical and practical aspects
- Coordinating and conducting, moderating and marking of required assessments, examinations, tests and supplementary exams
- Well versed in traditional and modern teaching methodologies/equipments, multimedia and PowerPoint presentations delivered webinars and podcasts.
- Ability to provide support to the students and good organizational skills