DESIGNATION : ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
QUALIFICATION : MCA., Ph.D
EXPERIENCE : 13 YEARS
DEPARTMENT : DATA SCIENCE
Dr.R.KARTHIK, MCA., Ph.D Assistant Professor of Computer Applications, and Data Science. He has 13 years of experience in teaching. He has completed her Post Graduate Degree in Master of Computer Applications at KG-ISL IIM, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore. He has completed Doctoral of Philosophy in Karpagam University, Coimbatore in 2019 in the specialization of Networks.
His Research area includes Networks, Security, Intrusion detection and Prevention Technique. He has attended many International and National Conferences, Workshops and Seminars. He published papers in Scopus and Published patent in national and international. He enriched his teaching technique through attending many Faculty Development Programs. He has presented a various paper in International and National Conferences. He also organized Seminars for Students.
|3||WEBINAR COUNT (ATTENDED)||3|
|4||ONLINE COURSES ATTENDED||3|
INTERNATIONAL / NATIONAL JOURNALS
- Participated in International Seminar on “Research in Computers: Why, What and How” held at Bharathiar University on 11th March 2013.
- Participated in the Regional Science Congress held at Kongunadu Arts & Science College, Coimbatore on December 15-16, 2012.
- Participated in the NAAC Sponsored State Level Conference on “Innovative Teaching Evaluation Methodology in Higher Education System” held at Kongunadu Arts & Science College, Coimbatore on December 27th march 2013.
- Participated & presented the paper entitled “Consumer Protection issues in the internet and mobile communication” & published in the National Level seminar on consumer protection and welfare held at Kongunadu Arts & Science College, Coimbatore on 13thApril, 2013, ISBN: 978-93-80800-23-3.
- Published a paper titled “Roads Behind And Roads Ahead Of India” in the National Conference on “E-Commerce Roads Ahead of India” held on 21.08.2013 at Kongunadu Arts and Science College.
- Published a paper titled “Blink Link Communication via Computer Control System” in the national Conference on “Recent Trends and Advances in Information Technology” held on 11.03.2014 at Karpagam University, ISBN 978-0-9894-2548-3.
- Published a paper titled “Ubiquitous and Robust Authentication Services for Ad Hoc Wireless Networks” in the International Conference on “Innovation and Implementation of Information Technology in Global Business” held on 03.02.2014 at Kongunadu Arts and Science College ISBN 978-93-83459-00-1.
- Published a paper titled “Major Risks of Day Trading and How to Avoid Day Trading Mistakes” in the national Conference on “Kongunadu Journal Of Management” in December 2013 at Kongunadu Arts and Science College, ISSN 2321-9823.
- Published a paper titled “A Taxonomy of Network Intrusion Detection System for Wireless Communication”, International Journal of Computer Sciences and Engineering, Volume-03, Issue-12, Page No (35-42), Dec -2015, E-ISSN: 2347-2693.
- Published a paper titled ” A Novel Method of Enhancing Secrete Messages Using Steganography“, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, Volume 6, Issue 1, Page No (351-356), January 2016, ISSN: 2277 128X.
- Published a paper titled “Analysis of Network Intrusion Detection System”, National Conference on “Advanced Trends In Information Technology “in NCATIT 16 held on 24th Feb 2016 at Dr.N.G.P Arts And Science College, ISBN 938054317-4.
- Published a paper titled ” Fuzzy Based Support Vector Machine Classifier With Wiener Filter (fsvm – wf) For Intrusion Detection System“, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science, Volume 7, Issue 4, Page No (11-15), July – August 2016, ISSN: 0976-5697.
- Published a paper titled “Wireless Sensor and Actor Network – Security Analysis ”, National Conference on “ Recent Trends And Advances in Information Technology “ in NCIT 16 held on 23rd Sep 2016 at Dr.N.G.P Arts And Science College.
- Published a paper titled “Improved Extreme Learning Machine (IELM) Classifier For Intrusion Detection System“, International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology, Volume 41, Issue 2, Page No (66-71), November 2016, ISSN: 2231-5381.
- Presented a paper titled “TAXANOMY OF NETWORK INTRUSION DETECTION SYSTEM FOR WIRELESS COMMUNICATION”, in 8th Annual Research Congress – 2016 held at Karpagam University on 3rd December, 2016.
- Presented a paper titled “Intrusion Detection System- Types and Prevention “, in National Conference on “Emerging Trends in Computing and Communication” (NCCC’17) on February 17, 2017.
- Published a paper titled “Improved Evolutionary Algorithm based Fuzzy Adaptive Resonance Theory Map (IEA-FARTM) Classifier for Intrusion Detection System“, Jour of Adv Research in Dynamical & Control Systems, 05-Special Issue, July 2017 ISSN 1943-023X.
- Published a paper titled “Mamdani Fuzzy Logic System based Merkle Technique (M-FLS-MT) for Malicious Node Detection in Wired and Wireless Networks “, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Volume 117 No. 15 2017, 103-116 ISSN: 1311-8080 (printed version); ISSN: 1314-3395 (on-line version).
- Published a paper titled “TRUST MANAGEMENT FOR EFFECTIVE COLLABORATIVE AGENT BASED INTRUSION DETECTION NETWORKS “, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Electronics Engineering (IJARCSEE), Volume 8, Issue 7, July 2019, 24-32 ISSN: 2277 – 9043.
- Published a paper titled “DATA ANALYSIS AND PATENT BIG DATA ANALYSIS IN TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT USING R DATA LANGUAGE “, Sambodhi (UGC Care Journal), Vol-43 No.-04 (XI) October-December (2020) ISSN: 2249-6661.
- Published a paper titled “SURVEY OF INTRUSION DETECTION SYSTEMS: METHODOLOGIES, DEPLOYMENT AND CHALLENGES “, Sambodhi (UGC Care Journal), Vol-43 No.-04 (XII), 70-75 October-December (2020) ISSN: 2249-6661.
- Published a paper titled “SECURE PRIVATE KEY SHARING PROTOCOL BETWEEN MULTIPLE NODE “, International Journal of Design Engineering, Issue 8, 2021, 14890-14896 ISSN: 0011 – 9342.
Total Count: 3
- Name of the patent:Enhanced Approach for Prediction of Diabetic Retinopathy Using Classifier Model. Year: 2022
- Application/Granted Number: 202141040631 A
- Name of the patent: Cyber Security Framework for Digital Banking: Threats, Challenges and Solution Year: 2022
- Application/Granted Number: 202241004203 A
- Name of the patent: Designing an Efficient Wireless Network Intrusion Detection and Prediction System with Alert Mechanism Using Deep Neural Network Techniques. Year: 2022
- Application/Granted Number: 202241046506