DESIGNATION : ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR
QUALIFICATION : M.Com., M.Phil., Ph.D., MBA., MA(BE)., PGDCA.,
EXPERIENCE : 13 YEARS
DEPARTMENT : COMMERCE
Dr. A. Sukumar, as the head of the department of commerce PA his objective is to contribute the best towards the development of students and the institution by imparting high quality education through integration of updated technology. He Completed M.Com., M.Phil., NET and SET (Commerce), M.B.A., SET (Management), PGDCA., (Ph.D.), MA (Business Economics). He has 9 years of research experience and completed project analysis for 15 Ph.D. and 50+ M.Phil.’s using SPSS, AMOS, PSPP, Advanced Excel and R studio and also he Completed Marketing Research and Analysis course from IIT Roorkee and Statistics for Business from IIM, Bangalore. Worked as Tally and SPSS Department head in speedup networks for 2 years.
He has received Best Research Scholar Award in 2018 form Indian Academic Researchers Association, Trichy, Best Volunteer Certificate in 2017 from MHRD, Government of India for active participation in VittiyaSaksharta Abhiyan (Less Cash Moment), Active SPOC certificate in 2018 from NPTEL, IIT Madras. Expert in SPSS, Amos and PSPP. He has attended 9 national workshops and 2 international conferences (one in Bangkok) and 12 national seminars. He submitted his papers in 12 national and international conferences. The thirst of learning made him to complete 38 online courses in various platforms.
He is a review board member in 3 international journals namely,
- The International Academic Association of Researchers in Humanities, IT, Engineering and Science.
- International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts
- South East European Journal of Economics and Business
And also, life member in 3 national and international professional bodies namely,
- International Society for Research and Development.
- Indian Academic Researchers Association.
- Euro Asia Research and Development Association.
- Received Best Research Scholar Award from Indian Academic Researchers Association on 21-04-2018
- Received Best Faculty Award from Nehru Arts and Science College on 17-03-2018
- Completed SET in Management in the year 2017.
- Selected as Best Volunteer in Less Cash Moment by MHRD on 8th March 2017.
- Completed SET in Commerce in the year 2016.
- Completed NET in Commerce in the year 2014.
- Certificate of Appreciation for placement activities during the academic year 2014-15