Ms. R. AKSHAYA SUDARSHANA
DESIGNATION : ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
EXPERIENCE :1 YEAR 7 MONTHS
DEPARTMENT :B.COM PROFESSIONAL ACCOUNTING
Ms. R. AKSHAYA SUDARSHANA, M.Com.,Assistant Professor of CommerceProfessional accounting.She has 2 years of experience in teaching and research. She is young, energetic, talented, dedicated person who aspires to serve students by teaching and guiding them in a good and right path to achieve success.
She is a University Rank holder. She secured 5th Rank in Bharathiar University for her academic excellence. She did her Undergraduate degree B.Com (Professional Accounting) at KG College of Arts and Science. She did her Master’s degree in Commerce at Sri Krishna Arts and science College. She chosen this profession because of her passion in teaching.
She has presented 6 papers in National and International Conferences and has published it in International Journals. She has authored a E-book named “ INDUSTRIAL LAW” specially designed for commerce students. She has attended various seminars conducted by Chartered Accountant Coimbatore Chamber. She has completed Certified Courses in Tally, Photoshop, CorelDraw and Msoffice suite. She has completed many online certification courses. She has enriched her teaching technique by attending various webinars and FDPs.
|2||WEBINAR COUNT (ATTENDED)||25|
|3||ONLINE COURSES ATTENDED||11|
|SEMINAR AND CONFERENCE|
INTERNATIONAL / NATIONALJOURNALS (6)
- Published a paper on “ A Study on Advertising Strategy of Indian Corporate world – Electronic goods” at Citikusi Journal for Multidisciplinary Research, Volume 7 Issue 3, March 2020.
- Published a paper on “ A study consumer perception and preference towards VIVO Smartphones” in International journal in Scientific Research in Engineering and Management, Volume 3 Issue 10, October 2019.
ONLINE COURSES ATTENDED (11)
- Income tax for beginners – House property
- Income tax for beginners – Capital Gains
- Aptitude and Logical Reasoning
- The fundamentals of digital marketing
- Cyber security
- Social media marketing
- Mobile app marketing
- Digital analytics
- Introduction to product management
- Content marketing
- Introduction to sustainable finance
- A Review Board member in International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts.