Dr. S. SATHIYAVANI
DESIGNATION : ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
QUALIFICATION : M.Com(CS),M.Phil(CS).,MBA(Finance),) (Ph.D).,
EXPERIENCE : 7 Years
DEPARTMENT : COMMERCE
S.SATHIYAVANI , M.Com(CS),M.Phil(CS).,MBA(Finance),) (Ph.D), Assistamt Professor of Commerce and Co-ordinator of Consumer Club. She has been awarded Mphil degree in Commerce Corporate Secretaryship by Bhrathiar University in the year 2014. She has around 7 years of teaching experience in UG and by serving as a Assistant Professor in Commerce Department in various Institutions. She has published 3 research papers in National and International Journals and has presented 8 papers in various national and international level Seminars and Conferences. Serving as Bharathiar University end semester Examinations Central Valuation and Responsibilities held include Board of Studies Member Commerce Corporate Secretaryship in Bharathiar University.
|3||WEBINAR COUNT (ATTENDED)||8|
|PARTICIPATED & PRESENTED PAPERS IN SEMINAR AND CONFERENCE|
|6||INTERNATIONAL LEVEL :||2|
|7||NATIONAL LEVEL :||3|
International – 3
- Published a paper in International Journal of Science and Applied Research in the topic “A INVESTOR PERCEPTION TOWARDS INVESTMENT IN CAPITAL MARKET WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE TO COIMBATORE CITY”. . Cjmr Journal,Volume 6,Issue 8,August-2019.
- Published a paper in International Journal of Applied Research in the topic “IMPACT OF CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY IN BANKING SECTOR” , Infokara Research, Issue-2,Volume-9,Feb -2020.
- Published a paper in International Journal of Applied Research in the topic “A STUDY ON INVESTOR PERCEPTION TOWARDS INVESTMENT” on 7th March 2017.
FDP Attended : 09
- One week online FDP on “Eﬀective and Instructive Research” from 4 May-10 May,2020 organised by Department of Civil Engineering, Sona College Of Technology, Salem.
- FDP on Fundamentals of Share Trading Organized by Department of Commerce (B.Voc Banking, Stock and Insurance) PSG COLLEGE OF ARTS & SCIENCE on 12th May 2020.
- Online Faculty Development Programme on examinations wake of covid-19 held on 8th May 2020 ,Department of Commerce Shift-II, Patrician college Chennai.
- Two Weeks Faculty Development Programme on Managing Online courses and Co-Creating MOOCS From April 20 to May 6 2020.
- Six Days National Level Faculty Development Programme on Teaching Learning Practices 2020. Organised By PG and Research Department of commerce Computer Applications from 16th November to 21st November.
- Faculty Development Programme on Economic meltdown poses threat to Financial Stability Covid- 19, in 16.05.2020 Organised by Department of Commerce in Association with ACCA –UK 7 IDSC , Rathinam College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore.
- Faculty Development Program on “Art of Writing Research Article in Hi-Indexed Journals” organised by the Department of Business Administration of Nehru Arts and Science College, Coimbatore held during April 29 – 30, 2020.
- National Level Online Faculty Development Programme on “Innovation, Incubation & Entrepreneurship” organised by the PG Department & Research Centre in Commerce, Rajapalayam Rajus’ College, Rajapalayam on 05.06.2020.
- Three Day National Level Online Faculty Development Programme on Recent Trends in Artifical Intelligence and Impact on Teaching Professional Held on 22.04.2020 to 24.04.2020 by RVS College of Arts and Science.
Conference: Participation & Presentation
|Date||Name of the Institution and the Theme||Title of the Paper|
|1||04.03.2020||International Conference on Challenge in Dynamics Of Commerce, Conducted by Hindustan College Of Arts and Science||“Banking & Industry”|
|2||05.10.2018||Paper International Conference on Social Media For social Cause, Hindusthan College of arts and Science Coimbatore||“Social Media for Social Cause”|
|3||29.09.2019||International conference on Enhancing customer experience through innovations in Banking ,Conducted by Sri Ramakrishna College of arts and Science for women .||“Online Banking”|
|4||22.07.2019||National Conference on Education ,Management and Social Sciences Conducted by Sankara College of Science and Commerce||“Marketing on Economy”|
|5||20.09. 2016||National Seminar on “Sustainable Development in Corporate Sector Perspective, Problems and Prognosis” by SNR SONS College.||“Corporate Social Responsibility in Corporate Sector”|
|6||21.02.2014||“The Power Of Entrepreneurship-Driving India’s Growth In 21st Century” organized by the department of commerce with professional accounting by SNR SONS College||‘Women Entrepreneurship’|
|7||11.02.2014||National level seminar on change in global business environment organized by department of commerce by PSGR Krishnammal College For Women||‘Corporate Social Responsibility’|